What's new

Hyperion Strings Elements - Available Now

Soundiron Team

web_video_thumbnail.jpg

We're proud to release Hyperion Strings Elements, the next stage in our evolving orchestral string series.

Learn more: https://soundiron.com/products/hyperion-strings-elements

It leaps forward from our Micro edition with a whole new suite of articulation types, mapping and control options and brilliant true legato. Our modular UI makes it easy to jump in and start scoring, but the control options and feature depth make this a precision scoring tool designed to save you time and help bring your musical visions to life. It's also Made for the free Kontakt 6 Player & NKS by Native Instruments, so anyone can use it.

Watch these in-depth Hyperion Strings Elements videos

Listen to demos of Hyperion Strings Elements in action!

Nice addition to the mid/budget tier string libraries which were all previously rather lacking in terms of articulations.

Yay!! :dancer:

One question: I have Micro. If I install Elements, can I remove Micro without messing up my projects that use it? Or do I have to maintain both Micro and Elements on my HDD?

Yay!! :dancer:

One question: I have Micro. If I install Elements, can I remove Micro without messing up my projects that use it? Or do I have to maintain both Micro and Elements on my HDD?
You will need to keep micro if you need to access old sessions. They are different products and are totally independent of each other.

Do we just drop you guys an email to get the upgrade price from micro or can you give out the price on here? Been looking forward to this to help with learning about writing for different string sections.

Do we just drop you guys an email to get the upgrade price from micro or can you give out the price on here? Been looking forward to this to help with learning about writing for different string sections.
I got an E-Mail with an upgrade code from Micro to Elements. Just bought it for $40:)

We discount you the full $ amount you spent on micro toward elements. If you didn't receive an upgrade email, please contact me at [email protected] and I'll get you set up.

Hi Nathan,
Is the upgrade price (47 usd in my case) fixed, or will it go up after the sale ends?
It will go up after the intro sale. Your discount is the $ amount you spent on micro, so you will apply that amount to whatever elements price at the time of purchase is.

Nathan "be da'man" today...fast reply to my request for a code (excellent price for Micro users)! :)
Also, from Soundiron,, fast purchase info, fast provision of download info and good download speed. Downloading now. Also watched Craig Peters' very informative 'walkthrough' of Elements. ALSO LINKED IN OP's POST ABOVE!

Does this naming mean there will be an even more comprehensive edition later on, or is Elements the version that Micro had been leading up to all along?

Does this naming mean there will be an even more comprehensive edition later on, or is Elements the version that Micro had been leading up to all along?

They have one more edition coming from what I know, which will be the full Symphonic edition (don't know about the name), but they usually have 3 tiers. I think it will follow the naming scheme of Olympus for example. Olympus Micro, Olympus Elements, Olympus Symphonic Choir -> Hyperion Micro, Hyperion Elements, Hyperion Symphonic Strings

They have one more edition coming from what I know, which will be the full Symphonic edition (don't know about the name), but they usually have 3 tiers. I think it will follow the naming scheme of Olympus for example. Olympus Micro, Olympus Elements, Olympus Symphonic Choir -> Hyperion Micro, Hyperion Elements, Hyperion Symphonic Strings
nailed it. :emoji_clap:

Top Bottom