What's new

Hybrid Braams

Mega Brass let's you blend brass with a variety of synth sounds/textures:

But for really powerful playable low brass like in the example, I've come to rely on the Monster Low Brass patches in CineBrass Pro. If that doesn't have enough cahones for your needs, you can always layer it with a sub bass or a gritty synth, which I sometimes do. But very often, it's more than enough on its own:

Do you know if this one can be tempo sync'd?
You mean the Braams? For sure you could put a tempo sync'd gate on the tails for example, if this is what you are looking for. Other than that I'm not really sure what in a Braam should be tempo synched...
Anyhow, there is this tutorial that might help you to understand how that Braam Designer works:

You mean the Braams? For sure you could put a tempo sync'd gate on the tails for example, if this is what you are looking for. Other than that I'm not really sure what in a Braam should be tempo synched...
Anyhow, there is this tutorial that might help you to understand how that Braam Designer works:

Thanks, will look at this.

Looking at tempo sync, since it seems like a lot of these libraries can't do a sustain; you press and hold the key and it'll just decay at some rate. But, I'd like to be able to control the decay to be on beat. Especially if you are using melodically like in the example video in my original post.

Top Bottom