What's new

How to Win in 2020

chimuelo

Star Of Stage & Screen
How to win?
Tell them everything will be free, but this time they mean it.

Hispanics laugh at these Pendejos.
They don’t want free stuff, it’s the Liberal victims who need the help.

halfwalk

No matter who wins 2020, the public loses.

Minority cosplay on the left, promise of free everything (while raising the cost of living). Military cosplay on the right, promise of safe everything (while arming everybody). Apathetic status quo in the center.

Last edited:

Soundhound

Equating the left and the right is only possible if you watch Fox News. My god so many people have been brainwashed by right wing propaganda. It has resulted in the election of a deranged criminal as president, and now with the codifying of gerrymandering by the radical right, it is only going to get worse. You reap what you sow, and this country has sowed itself a precipitous decline. It’s going to get steadily worse.

TheNorseman

Equating the left and the right is only possible if you watch Fox News. My god so many people have been brainwashed by right wing propaganda. It has resulted in the election of a deranged criminal as president, and now with the codifying of gerrymandering by the radical right, it is only going to get worse. You reap what you sow, and this country has sowed itself a precipitous decline. It’s going to get steadily worse.
I'm actually pretty convinced that SH is a member of Antifa

OP
WaveRider

WaveRider

But you'd never know with the hoodie and the mask.

One doesn't need to watch Fox News to form an opinion that the Democratic debates are a clown show.

Even my liberal co-workers are embarrassed by these candidates.

Soundhound

No one is saying that the recent debates were impressive in any way. The democrats seem incapable of finding any kind of coherent voice. That said, Harris, Warren and Sanders all look like they can make a good case, have the experience and smarts necessary, they're the ones I'm watching at the moment.

That's not remotely the point though. The point is that idiots who have consumed the fascist right wing koolaid and worry about right wing boogiemen like antifa, etc. will all vote for an outright criminal in the next election. Trump was able to hoodwink them last time by appealing to their fear, resentment, ignorance and racism, and they love him even more now.

Anyone in those democratic debates would be a godsend next to Trump. But right wing fascism is on the rise, and I have no real hope that it will be stopped in 2020. Would be great, but I'm not counting on it.

But you'd never know with the hoodie and the mask.

One doesn't need to watch Fox News to form an opinion that the Democratic debates are a clown show.

Even my liberal co-workers are embarrassed by these candidates.

TheNorseman said:

chimuelo

Star Of Stage & Screen
No matter who wins 2020, the public loses.

Minority cosplay on the left, promise of free everything (while raising the cost of living). Military cosplay on the right, promise of safe everything (while arming everybody). Apathetic status quo in the center.
That sums it up nicely.

Which is why we’ll see the Liberal candidates try to pretend they’re for the middle class during the primary, which they think is all white folks, which just shows you why they struggle speaking to regular Americans because they’re clueless.

If any of these scare-dee cats took some time to speak to rural areas in person, not through some tweet written for them by shitty lawyers, people might give them a chance, they’d also see the fake racism game doesn’t work anymore.
But I do hope they keep believing the investors.

These folks see how Americans are treated in these big Liberal wealth inequality sectors where nothing but Liberalism has thrived for decades and failed, and then hear how any one that crosses our border gets better treatment.

They don’t want these con artists anywhere near tax revenues.
My guess is since 2016 brought out 16,000,000 additional voters, 2020 will do even more, and I just don’t see these Independents from the silent majority wanting to throw more Americans in the streets in these giant Liberal ghettos.

Last edited:

ghostnote

Vincit qui se vincit.
As long as the people with credibility and competence choose to follow their careers, there only will be those left in politics with a strong self affirmation. Those are sadly the ones who get corrupted, because of either lobbyism or strong ideologies. What democracy needs right now is people with competence who aren't biased, who can set a common ground between left and right.

In past times this was a lot easier. There was always one big country around which they could use to get the majority of the populus behind them. Germany, Japan, then the Soviet Union. Let's say, right now, society has grown so far that it has to deal with first world problems instead of an imminent threat from outside. Rather dealing with themselves and ideologies instead of having the urge to get to a compromise. My conclusion: The peaceful the earth gets, the more people forget what democracy is about. Compromise.

Last edited:

chimuelo

Star Of Stage & Screen
Don’t think the most recent compromise of adding another 320,000,000,000 to the debt is the kind of bipartisanship I like to see. But if it means those who paid their dues will receive their entitlements it had to be done.

The only way the wealthy Liberals will win in 2020 is to impeach 45, or have a candidate who doesn’t have to promise tax payers money to its voters so life is more comfortable for them.

I don’t see any candidate that won’t be laughed from the stage, and the Mueller Dossier hearing today sure won’t convince voters or representatives in the house to move forward with impeachment hearings.

The Liberals had mock hearings, prepped for weeks and failed to get Mueller to change his mind.

They must be the only ones who don’t know they’re handing Trump a landslide.

chimuelo

Star Of Stage & Screen
I think Trump knows the risks but uses the useful idiots of media to do his job for him.
Do you ever see the faces of moderate democrats, the Hispanic leaders from border states or white union democrats?
And why should you if fake journalists fall all over each other to retweet for Trump then waste an hour on fake news “analyzing” and discussing the tweet.

This is how you keep the word Democrat associated with Sharpton, and the Sharia Liberals on front page.

All of them never do anything but talk a bunch of shit, so millions of folks see these faces and to them, that’s the Democratic Party.

Social Media fanboys seeking more likes and journalists too stupid to do real journalism are Trumps foot soldiers and their so inept they don’t know how helpful they’ve become.

OP
WaveRider

WaveRider

How about by not pissing off cities wholesale by saying their citizens are rats and vermin?
He never said the citizens were rats and vermin. He said the city is infested with rats and vermin. That's a true statement.

Again, here we have someone reading fake news and regurgitating altered sound bytes.

Kony

Bad ape
He never said the citizens were rats and vermin. He said the city is infested with rats and vermin. That's a true statement.

Again, here we have someone reading fake news and regurgitating altered sound bytes.
Is that really what you think?

chimuelo

Star Of Stage & Screen
I just saw videos of other leaders who visited, former Mayors, residents.
It’s definitely foul, but that ain’t shit.
They should show my old neighborhood in N. St.Louis, the same just bigger, and they’re only 2nd place in murder, St. Louis is usually 1st place.

St.Louis has always had the crown of folks getting wasted.
When I was a kid gangsters blew each other up after church.
My dad seen guys get whacked outside my grandpas nightclub.
It’s definitely worse than the liberal neighborhood in Baltimore.

Trump naturally tweets and the world freaks out.
But on a good note maybe wealthy Liberals in one of the richest states in the nation might want to help their voters out.

Seems Jim Brown and some minority businessmen, and NFL Players are taking advantage of Trumps white supremacist policy using zones of investment.

But Trump is a racist, it’s why we like him.
White supremacists seem to run things better than wealthy black multi millionaire Liberals.
Maybe try something new.
30 years of this obvious failure, what’s there to lose?

OP
WaveRider

WaveRider

How about by not pissing off cities wholesale by saying their citizens are rats and vermin?
Please cite the source where Trump said Baltimore's citizens are rats and vermin.

What? you can't ? Why not?

Kony

Bad ape
Please cite the source where Trump said Baltimore's citizens are rats and vermin.

What? you can't ? Why not?
Every city is full of rats. Did you really think he was talking about pest control? What? You did? Then why single Baltimore out since every city is full of rats? What? You don't know?

OP
WaveRider

WaveRider

Me: "This apartment is infested with rats."
Kony: "How dare you insult the people who live here."
Me: "I wasn't talking about the people."
Kony: "Oh come on, we all know what you really mean."

Top Bottom