How to Install and Get started with VEP 7

amadeus1

Hi guys,

Here's a video on how to get started with Vep 7 if you've never used it before. Goes from downloading the free version of Vep 7 to installation to adding instruments within Vep 7 and playing them, outside of the Cubase daw. A video showing how to connect a slave laptop to Vep 7 will follow shortly getting into the wired connections necessary.

Best,
Bill

Last edited:

danevaz

Hi Bill,

Thank you for your various postings on VEPro7 - I've found them helpful.

But I am on WIN 10 (1903). I tired downloading the VEPro7 WINDOWS Demo from the VSL site (2 times!) and when I install it, I do not find the Vienna Ensemble Pro Server file installed anywhere.

The stand alone demo runs OK. But I cannot test the use of VEPro7 from within myDAW wihtout getting the server running first.

Has anyone successfully installed the free VEPro7 demo on WINDOWS 10, and manged to get the server running?

Thanks,
Danny

OP
amadeus1

amadeus1

Hi Bill,

Thank you for your various postings on VEPro7 - I've found them helpful.

But I am on WIN 10 (1903). I tired downloading the VEPro7 WINDOWS Demo from the VSL site (2 times!) and when I install it, I do not find the Vienna Ensemble Pro Server file installed anywhere.

The stand alone demo runs OK. But I cannot test the use of VEPro7 from within myDAW wihtout getting the server running first.

Has anyone successfully installed the free VEPro7 demo on WINDOWS 10, and manged to get the server running?

Thanks,
Danny
Hi Danny,

Possibly, someone in this forum will know the procedure. I would contact [email protected] for immediate help. They're in Austria, so timeframes will vary accordingly.

Best,
Bill