What's new

How to incorporate LASS sordino into LASS Standard

stigc56

Hi
I have decided to give this library a go. So I have installed it following the tutorial from Audiobro. I especially want to use the divisi function of the lib.
I also own the LASS Sordino so now I wonder if anyone here, that uses LASS a lot :rolleyes: can offer some information about how to integrate those sordino patches into the set-up of the standard edition. I use Cubase 9 and VEPro6 and wonder if you create two instances of LASS: 1 standard and 1 sordino?
I hope you will help! :2thumbs:

Yes - what Saxer said. Works beautifully. Don't be afraid to combine sordino and senza. In a lot of string sessions I've done, we might do two passes of violins without mutes and then one pass with mutes. Same thing works nicely with LASS.

If you use LASS full with ARK you can load the sordinos into an articulation slot and recall it by the corresponding key switch.
Well I tried this for a couple of hours now, and there was no sound. Then I tried to transmit the stage & color setting, and then there was sound, would have been nice yo know! The manual isn't clear about this I think. But now it works!

Top Bottom