How Much Ram have you installed?

• 8 GB

• 16 GB

• 32 GB

• 64 GB

• 128 GB

• 256 GB

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh wow, I really thought there'd be more people who, like me, are only working with 16Gb...

I have recently built a new DAW PC and currently I have 32 GB of RAM (DDR4 3000 Mhz). I can install up to the 64 GB in this system and I'm planning to do so in the future - I went with only half the amount for now due to the budget restrictions.

Oh wow, I really thought there'd be more people who, like me, are only working with 16Gb...

I think this year I'll retire my trusted MacBook Pro Retina 2013 with 16GB for the new shiny MacBook and 64GB. I don't really use a template and as a solution I purged pretty much all the samples so it's been working really well overall, I've never really struggled too much for anything (sometimes with big orchestral sessions, but I think it's more the raw power there). I do struggle with AURAS and HZS though, they don't like my computer much..

How do you know?

I’m a big part of the PC hardware community...it’s been widely reported

I picked up 64GB DDR 4 3200mhz for £260 and a 2TB Crucial SSD for £158 I should have bought 3 !

Making it work with 16 GB right now. Would love to upgrade, but I've got one of those iMacs that are un-upgradeable. I'd need to buy a whole system...

I’m a big part of the PC hardware community...it’s been widely reported

Thanks for the source! Sounds like deliberate price fixing to me.

Top Bottom