What's new

Hollywood orchestra opus edition and hollywood orchestrator

Hello, Apex sale of Spitefire of one day begins really soon. I really wait for Opus from the same day that was announced and was expected to summer 2020. I have Orchestra Diamond Ed. I brought one year before BBC appears... and i really like and dislike the software of EW in some many many ways, but Opus will bring the update that every wants. What would recommend to do, if the BBC appears on a good sale price? I need this or that to finishing my proyect. You would still wait for opus update or pay for another amazing library as BBC and his simplified software?

In another note this will be my last orchestra investment in years ahead. And the other thing it’s nobody know how much will be the cost of Opus of course. I cannot exceed 500usd as much!

In another note this will be my last orchestra investment in years ahead. And the other thing it’s nobody know how much will be the cost of Opus of course. I cannot exceed 500usd as much!
As you already have HO Diamond, I would go for BBC. HOOPUS won't bring much new to the table, but with BBC you will have a completely new library. With both HO Diamond and BBC you would be set for years to come.

Hello, Apex sale of Spitefire of one day begins really soon. I really wait for Opus from the same day that was announced and was expected to summer 2020. I have Orchestra Diamond Ed. I brought one year before BBC appears... and i really like and dislike the software of EW in some many many ways, but Opus will bring the update that every wants. What would recommend to do, if the BBC appears on a good sale price? I need this or that to finishing my proyect. You would still wait for opus update or pay for another amazing library as BBC and his simplified software?
Apex sale is usually one product at 50% off. It may not be anything useful for you, unfortunately. Or it may be perfect.

The Diamond Orchestra is good on its own, just a little complicated to use.

Apex sale is usually one product at 50% off. It may not be anything useful for you, unfortunately. Or it may be perfect.

The Diamond Orchestra is good on its own, just a little complicated to use.
i think you already know what Spitefire will announce as 50% off discount. Thank for the tip I really don’t know that only one product was offered on Apex sale. I guess that BBC dont be that one. Thanks 💫

So there it’s no other apparent option path on months ahead, rather than still wait for Opis and his announced upgrades prices paths.😓

i think you already know what Spitefire will announce as 50% off discount. Thank for the tip I really don’t know that only one product was offered on Apex sale. I guess that BBC dont be that one. Thanks 💫
I have no idea what it will be, but it is unlikely to be BBCSO only because it is too new. Did you get the free Discover version. It is pretty good for a minimal version.

Prior years' sales were things like Tundra, the discontinued Albion 2, Spitfire Chamber Strings, etc.... All good libraries but maybe not what you want. Next Christmas it will for sure be 40% off. There will be sales between now and then, but most won't be as much. Usually 30% off.

I have no idea what it will be, but it is unlikely to be BBCSO only because it is too new. Did you get the free Discover version. It is pretty good for a minimal version.

Prior years' sales were things like Tundra, the discontinued Albion 2, Spitfire Chamber Strings, etc.... All good libraries but maybe not what you want. Next Christmas it will for sure be 40% off. There will be sales between now and then, but most won't be as much. Usually 30% off.

I get Discovery but sound to wet and without Dynamics, it’s good for what it is of course, but I really dig into something more advance no doubt

I guess that the best way to keep on going it’s leave this thread living to reborn from and go home peacefully, then maybe EW comes around in some time and announce a firmly date and inobjetable prices at least. There it’s almost nothing more to say I guess. Hope every one of us and employee from their project are in good health and safe, that it’s the most important part of everything in this time around.

I am beginning to wonder if EW can even launch a fart in a space suit?... joke

Sorry Nick. I am just bored at work at the moment!
No hate here

I am looking forward to the release :sneaky:

Top Bottom