What's new

**HISE Video Tutorials**

Making use of knobs in HISE can be a little tricky for a newcomer. In this video we'll look at a few different things you can do with knobs. How you can link them to modulators, link them to each other, and make them work together.

Quick tip, how to reserve arrays in HISE. This is mostly useful when assigning primitive values (integers, strings, etc.) to array elements inside real-time callbacks.

I've seen that lots of people starting out struggle with the concept of arrays and how to use them and make use of them with loops. This video aims to be a little beginner guide to arrays and loops.

Making a basic sequencer (don't get your hopes up) in order to demonstrate how to use the on timer (synth timer) callback in HISE.

A quick video I made for a HISE forum member, demonstrating how you can change the structure of a HISE project by editing its XML. This is especially useful for bulk editing or making large changes quickly.

I'm definitely going to dive deep with these tutorials. I actually got some funding for research and development for my own sampling project, so many things to research and learn.

Are there any tutorials online for the legato transitions scripting?

Are there any tutorials online for the legato transitions scripting?
I've put together a demo project in HISE - https://www.dropbox.com/s/tltbrjvxe3i4s0m/True%20Legato%20Demo.zip?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/tltbrjvxe3i4s0m/True Legato Demo.zip?dl=0)

The real secret to "true" legato is in the recording and editing of the samples, the scripting is generally pretty easy and some of it can be done without scripting, using envelopes.

I made no effort at all with the samples in this demo so it sounds pretty phasy.

In this introduction to the HISE custom look and feel we'll explore how to style the appearance of toggle buttons.

This was a quick help guide I made for a HISE forum member giving an overview of the use of objects and braces in HISE script.

Top Bottom