What's new

HISE Tutorials

This looks very interesting. Are there any completed instruments I could buy so I could see what the end result for users would be like?

I get the impression the "player" is part of the instrument itself, rather than installing a HISE Player, and then loading libraries, like how traditional samplers work. Is that correct?

Also, how complex could a library be? Could most Kontakt libraries be created in HISE as well, or is there more like sfz, where it's mostly for basic libraries?

This looks very interesting. Are there any completed instruments I could buy so I could see what the end result for users would be like?

I get the impression the "player" is part of the instrument itself, rather than installing a HISE Player, and then loading libraries, like how traditional samplers work. Is that correct?

Also, how complex could a library be? Could most Kontakt libraries be created in HISE as well, or is there more like sfz, where it's mostly for basic libraries?
I'm not completely sure, but I think Hexeract is HISE based.

Yes Hexeract and (broken link removed).

If there's anything specific you'd like to see Mike let me know and I'll make a video of it. Christoph (the developer of HISE) is also a member of the forum.

I'm not completely sure, but I think Hexeract is HISE based.
Yes Hexeract and (broken link removed).

If there's anything specific you'd like to see Mike let me know and I'll make a video of it. Christoph (the developer of HISE) is also a member of the forum.
Good to know. Those are both legit instruments, so there's the proof that HISE is for real.

There are a couple things I need for a particular project that Kontakt can't do, so this could be the solution. I'll look into this more deeply in a few weeks.

Top Bottom