What's new

HISE Tutorials

Mike Greene

This looks very interesting. Are there any completed instruments I could buy so I could see what the end result for users would be like?

I get the impression the "player" is part of the instrument itself, rather than installing a HISE Player, and then loading libraries, like how traditional samplers work. Is that correct?

Also, how complex could a library be? Could most Kontakt libraries be created in HISE as well, or is there more like sfz, where it's mostly for basic libraries?

D Halgren

This looks very interesting. Are there any completed instruments I could buy so I could see what the end result for users would be like?

I get the impression the "player" is part of the instrument itself, rather than installing a HISE Player, and then loading libraries, like how traditional samplers work. Is that correct?

Also, how complex could a library be? Could most Kontakt libraries be created in HISE as well, or is there more like sfz, where it's mostly for basic libraries?
I'm not completely sure, but I think Hexeract is HISE based.

OP
d.healey

d.healey

Music Monkey
Yes Hexeract and neo-soul keys.

If there's anything specific you'd like to see Mike let me know and I'll make a video of it. Christoph (the developer of HISE) is also a member of the forum.

Mike Greene

I'm not completely sure, but I think Hexeract is HISE based.
Yes Hexeract and neo-soul keys.

If there's anything specific you'd like to see Mike let me know and I'll make a video of it. Christoph (the developer of HISE) is also a member of the forum.
Good to know. Those are both legit instruments, so there's the proof that HISE is for real.

There are a couple things I need for a particular project that Kontakt can't do, so this could be the solution. I'll look into this more deeply in a few weeks.

Top Bottom