What's new

Hi , I come from China , I love everything about virtual instruments and audio production software.

OP
Flying

Flying

Flying-DAW
Welcome, @Flying !

I look forward to your perspective.

Could your work also involve bringing Chinese virtual instruments to the US?

From China, the only companies I know are Three-Body Technology, AmpleSound, and Kong Audio. Are there other companies we don't know about?

So far, I have all the Amplesound Chinese instruments and a few of the ones from Three-Body. Those are my favorites so far.
Thank you for your interest in virtual instruments made in China.
Three-Body Technology, AmpleSound, and Kong Audio are very famous. I have cooperated with them for many years, and even some Three-Body and AmpleSound products are recorded in my Studio.
Of course there are some other brands, for some reasons I am not convenient to say.
But I promise you that there will be more Chinese virtual instruments coming out, and I will look for opportunities to report.:2thumbs:

OP
Flying

Flying

Flying-DAW
:2thumbs:
Welcome!
I purchased some VIs from this guy,he offer great service!
Hi guy, it seems that we can bring more virtual instruments come back, You can start playing happily again!:2thumbs:

OP
Flying

Flying

Flying-DAW
I took @Flying up on his offer and we've just completed a successful product promotion and hope to do more in the future. If any developers reading this want a hand getting into the Chinese market then get in touch with him.
Thank you for providing us with excellent virtual instruments. Xtant Audio's exquisite ethnic instruments sound library is very good. My friends are happy to buy more. Happy cooperation!:emoji_thumbsup:

Hasen6

What did you and your friends think about Oscar winner Chloe Zhao's 赵婷 movie Nomadland? Did you enjoy the score?
The movie and director were blocked in China so I doubt he will have too much to say about her.

All others are banned. From Soundcloud to youtube.
Sites are normally blocked for political reasons. If they have anything or say anything the government doesn't like they will be blocked. Soundcloud is quite unique in that it's blocked BY Soundcloud themselves to avoid stealing of the music. I can't see any possible political reason that the government would want to block them. Quite often sites block China traffic like this by choice.

Last edited:
Top Bottom