What's new

Daniele Nasuti

Hello, I'm Daniele Nasuti, I come from Italy and I've been playing piano since I was 7 and the accordion from 14. In these years I learned also Tuba, Guitar, Electric Bass and Drums and sang in several choirs.

As musician I come from italian pop music which I've listened since I was a child, but in the last years I've been hearing a lot of soundtracks (expecially those with a good melody). I'm a composer.

2009 I partecipated with "Lytia" to the Castrocaro's Festival with the song "Giorni senza fine" written and arranged by us.
2013 - 2015 I sang for the CD "Concedimi di lodarti" by Alessandro Pellicciaro.
In the same year I entered the marching band "Complesso Bandistico Tanino de Vincentiis" until 2015: at first I played cymbals, then Bass Drum and eventually the Tuba in Bb. You can find some videos on their Facebook page in which I'm playing Tuba.
2014 - 2015 keyboardist in "Simply Michael - The Bublè Cover Band". You can find some videos on their Facebook page.
27-07-2017 my first single came out: After Medjugorje, which you can listen on Spotify, Youtube, iTunes, etc.

– In the last years I dedicated myself to a more depth study of Composition, Orchestration and Film Music especially throughout Youtube Videos, and also to a personal study and research of those, plus Pop Music and instruments.

– In the same time I've studied also all the promotion part of music with Youtube, Video Editing and Socials but without spending money in ads.

I found in this forum good advices even though I was not registered yet. So thank you for all good things here.

Top Bottom