Heroes Rise - Epic Powerful Cinematic Orchestral Music

Taj Mikel

Good day, VI Control!

I have made a music. It is a 5 minute music. If you have the time and interest, would you care to critique the composition and production?

Practicing everyday! :D Thank you!

Oxborg

Sorry for commenting on a month old post. I get a bit of Age of Empires feel from the song, which is a good thing! The track never gets boring, always something interesting that is happening or good melodies. Melody wise its terrific, but I found the sound a little bit flat, like its missing some low/midlow frequencies. Maybe thats what you aimed for but personally I would try to widen the overall sound with some low brass and a sub bass. Maybe some midlow strings. Anyway, I enjoyed your song and look forward of hearing more from you!

OP
Taj Mikel

Taj Mikel

Sorry for commenting on a month old post. I get a bit of Age of Empires feel from the song, which is a good thing! The track never gets boring, always something interesting that is happening or good melodies. Melody wise its terrific, but I found the sound a little bit flat, like its missing some low/midlow frequencies. Maybe thats what you aimed for but personally I would try to widen the overall sound with some low brass and a sub bass. Maybe some midlow strings. Anyway, I enjoyed your song and look forward of hearing more from you!
Hey, thank you so much, Oxborg! I used to love Age of Empires!! :D I completely agree with you, the mix lacks low/mids. It was not intentional but just a result of my ongoing learning experience xD Thank you very much for your feedback and comment! :)