What's new

Herman Samples - Frozen Piano - Available NOW!

vic top pic.jpg

FROZEN PIANO - Sample Library for Kontakt
Frozen Piano is a Kontakt sample library introducing a unique palette of sounds and brand new functionalities. It is a sampled, 61 years old upright piano, designed for layering purposes.

FROZEN PIANO - Teaser & Walkthrough:

Specs and interesting features:
  • 15 patches overall
  • Felt Piano patches introduce an Intelligent Pedal option, which adapts pedal noises according to playstyle
  • Main patch comes with a Custom Preset System, which makes saving and loading of your presets possible inside the patch
  • Felt Piano patches include a Sustain Pedal Sample Switch for added realism. This feature switches pedal up samples with pedal down samples once the sustain pedal is pressed
  • Requires full version of Kontakt 5.5.0 and above
  • Size: 9GB

INTRODUCTORY PRICE: $65 (full price: $99)

For more information, please visit https://hermansamples.com/.
The website includes TRY IT! section that lets you try the user interface in your web browser.

Happy composing!

Audio DEMOS

Last edited:
Hi Patrik! Lovely piano! What a tender tone.. Very atmospheric. How long did it take to create this instrument from the start to the finish if it is not a secret? :)

UPDATES:
  1. RR2 of Key Down noises in Felt Piano patches (and Key Noise patch, similarly) had an LP4 filter turned on, which is fixed now. You can simply check your order email and download the updated version. NOTE: Replace Instruments folder only, otherwise you may lose your presets! The change is noticeable only when the noise is turned on. Huge thanks for letting me know!
  2. Emails now have a mirror link attached to them as well for faster download speed.
Thank you, everyone, for this wonderful feedback so far!

Very interested based on the walkthrough.... Some really beautiful sounds! Awesome! (Reviews financial status - results pending haha)

(Icelander 2 should be used by Thomas Bergersen hehe. Would fit perfectly.)

Hi. Just bought the library. It sounds amazing. Really great work. But I have some troubles. The note B1 B0 and B-1 are buzzing and usually that notes have a louder sound then neighboring notes at the same velocity level. How that can be fixed ? because B* notes can not be really played at the low and medium intensity. Thank you very much.

Hi. Just bought the library. It sounds amazing. Really great work. But I have some troubles. The note B1 B0 and B-1 are buzzing and usually that notes have a louder sound then neighboring notes at the same velocity level. How that can be fixed ? because B* notes can not be really played at the low and medium intensity. Thank you very much.
Hi,

thank you so much for the input! I can hear the volume difference in B1, but not others - can you please provide an audio example? I can make these three notes quieter, no problem!
I have never noticed the slight buzzing - it comes from the piano itself - layering it with other patches makes it barely hearable :)

Best,
Patrik

Top Bottom