What's new

Hello from the Northern part of Netherlands (moved this to Introduce yourself)

Minko

Hello fellow composers, audio nuts and procrastinators (we should be composing, shouldn’t we?)

I’m Minko and I’ve been a long time lurker on these forums. Over the years I’ve learned so much by periodically checking VI control. Thank you for that. Keep up the great work. One small message can save somebody else a day of testing. I’ve decided to join so I can also join in hopefully helping somebody.

I started on Modtracker making demos for BBSses. Went from Cubase on Atari 1040ST to Cubase on PC to ProTools on PC to ProTools on Mac. I also use VePro, UAD stuff and outboard gear. I love the technology side as much as the musical side. But it is not what you have, it's how you use it.

I’ve got a job in industrial automation besides writing and producing music. I’m also helping people live better in their bodies (almost completely certified in Jill Miller’s Roll Model Method and did training with Steve Maxwell and Kelly Starrett). When I move my studio I will be seriously looking at a standing desk setup.

Thanks for having me.

Questions? Fire away.

MK

Last edited:
Hello Minko, welcome as well.

Standing desk setup, I am interested in this idea... could you tell more about it and what it means?

Top Bottom