What's new

Hello from Saint Paul, Minnesota!

Hi everyone! I've been coming here for a while, but I'm releasing my first commercial sample library today, so I figured I would celebrate the launch of this endeavor with a shiny new company profile! I'll be posting a commercial announcement soon, but you can go to www.crocussoundware.com for a sneak peak!

I'm a video game designer by trade, but I've dabbled in music composition for a long time. That interest has recently led me down the rabbit hole of sampling and I'm hooked! I find that I love the whole process of sample library design. I find it a fascinating melding of audio and visual design that gets my creative energy flowing, and I hope to develop many more libraries going forward!

Hi everyone! I've been coming here for a while, but I'm releasing my first commercial sample library today, so I figured I would celebrate the launch of this endeavor with a shiny new company profile! I'll be posting a commercial announcement soon, but you can go to www.crocussoundware.com for a sneak peak!

I'm a video game designer by trade, but I've dabbled in music composition for a long time. That interest has recently led me down the rabbit hole of sampling and I'm hooked! I find that I love the whole process of sample library design. I find it a fascinating melding of audio and visual design that gets my creative energy flowing, and I hope to develop many more libraries going forward!
hello and welcome fellow MN. Your library has a wonderful sound. Best wishes!

I grew up on Summit Ave and went to Ramsey/Central. And when I was 18 I could NOT get away from there fast enough!!

EDIT: I now own a house in Highland Park though I haven't been back for years (covid)... my wife's entire family still lives in St. Paul. I married my high school sweetheart 20+ years ago.

Welcome! I'm just 25 min south of St. Paul! My day job is also more on a visual side of technology (UX design). Music / composition is just a hobby so I'm a total noob, but I also can't turn off my "visual design" lens when looking at samples / plugins UI — they're so all over the board! I'm intrigued by your library's UI though (and it sounds great from the sneak peak — congrats). Look forward to see the official announcement and learn more about it! Cheers!

Hello Minnesota. I live over in Champlin. Used to live on the East side of St. Paul. White Bear before that. Grew up in Duluth.

With all the Twin Cities area people on here, we should have a meet up for drinks! 🍹 🍺
Nice! I grew up in Mahtomedi and live on the East side of Saint Paul right now. Small world.

Top Bottom