What's new

Anevis

Hi,

I'm Lukas (Anevis) from a very tiny village in South Bohemia, Czech Republic. I've been playing piano for about 10 years now and I've been wanting to learn to play guitar and drums for a while, but still didn't find the courage to do so yet I guess. Music has been my hobby since I was conscious of myself.
I started making music in 2014 after I found a band called Approaching Nirvana which inspired me to do what they were doing at the time. This may be a bit cliche but I've always been a huge Hans Zimmer fan, because the very first orchestral composition I fell in love with was his "He's Pirate" when I was 3/4 years old. In 2015 I actually got very interested in his music and in film music in general and lead me to a production duo Two Steps From Hell after which I released this is what I want to do!

You can listen to some of my tracks on YouTube or Spotify or Newgrounds

That is my sort of a story, nothing fancy.:) I'm looking forward to meeting new people and making new producer friend in here. Hit me up if you'd like to connect!

Cheers
Anevis

Dinner Dynasty

Making things dramatic with music.
Nice to meet you Lukas,
There's no problem with being inspired by Hanz Zimmer. I myself admire him and his works greatly.
I was listening to some of your tracks on Youtube. They're pretty nice. You're talented, and I hope you grow a following.

OP
Anevis

Anevis

Nice to meet you too!
I guess not, but you know, for some people it might be. Thank you so much, appreciate it! Which one did you like the most?

Dinner Dynasty

Making things dramatic with music.
There's alot we can learn from him :)
You're very welcome. I'm still going through and listening to more as I get the time, they're all great, I would definitely have to say "I Demand War" is my favorite thus far. I really liked the big percussion and strings you had going on in there. It could've been used in a major movie.

OP
Anevis

Anevis

Glad to hear that, I consider that track the best I've uploaded online for now. A lot more a I suppose better tracks are coming soon.

Top Bottom