What's new

Hello from Canada

Ludwig

Hi all! I'm a music theorist, educator, and composer with a love for, above all, film music and classical music. Up until mid-2018, I worked as a professor of music theory but the academic life was not for me, so I left the profession and now am focusing on building online courses in music analysis and composition. I love to discuss analytical and compositional points about music and pretty much anything classical, so I hope to jump into these kinds of discussions on this board and meet many of you.

Unfortunately I haven't been to Toronto (yet). But I'm a Canada fan (remote fan for many years, finally spent last summer vacation in BC and Alberta) and I'm hoping I'll have a chance to live in CA at some point in the future.

I have been in Calgary for 40 years, but lived on Queen Street East (beaches) until In was nine. I love TO!

I lived in Lethbridge (3 hours south of Calgary for those who aren't familiar) for 4 years, working as a prof at the university there. Visited Calgary many times. I enjoyed my time out there very much!

Had a look at your blog - would love to hear more about your online course in analysis/composition ...

Had a look at your blog - would love to hear more about your online course in analysis/composition ...

Thanks for your interest! At this point it's too early on and things may change a lot. I'll let everyone know when it's somewhere closer to launching. I am working on it, it's just taking time is all.

Welcome to the forum, Ludwig! Feel free to share some of your knowledge, we need people just like you!

Good to hear. Thank you!

Reactions: ism
Top Bottom