What's new

Hello from Belgium ...

Paulogic

Hi, I'm Paul and joined VI-control yesterday.

I've started playing music at 7 with a toy-organ. I have since then been through a lot of setup changes from bigger organ to a fairly
large studio with al lot of hardware, back to just a Kawai piano and even no instrument at all.
This is how life evolves, with moments of a lot of spare time for the hobby to no time at all, from financially happy times to almost no money
at all due to stuff happening in my career.

Now I'm happy that almost 50 years from my first instrument, I can play again with a nice midi keyboard (S61 MKII) with a few good
libraries and only one hardware synth (Skulpt). The later which I mostly use with the VI interface in Cubase.

I have been an early adopter of computers in my music creation process from the C64 (I was 14) over the Atari ST to Apple all the way.
Not that surprising if I tell you that I'm a computer NeRd and have been the IT Dude for almost 31 years now. (Different companies and
now as an independent).

I hope to discover a lot here and learn about nice affordable libraries, especially orchestral which I prefer for the moment.
I'm kinda fond of H. Zimmer and others. I'm also learning a lot from Guy Michelmore's nice videos on YT and so on.

Hope I can be of assistance when some weird IT issues arrise... LOL

OP
Paulogic

Paulogic

Ook goeie morgen !!
Ter info : niet A a l ... maar dichtbij. Van origine een Gentenaar.

And thank you i :)

OP
Paulogic

Paulogic

Hi Slidemasterx,

I was born in Ghent and lived there for more than 40 years. Now I live 25 minutes away
from there, but I have a lot of customers in Ghent so I'm a lot in the area...

Top Bottom