What's new

Heavyocity Novo Pack 03 Synthetic Strings

Hmmmmm …… May have just derailed a different String promo buy. Intro is only tiny $ more and sounds great so far. Cool classic synths.

Last edited:
If I buy this pack, can these synth sounds be blended with the real strings sounds if I have the full version of Novo?

So are we to imply that NOVO plus the other packs were, in fact, NOT "synthetic"?
Novo and the other packs were sampled strings meant to sound like hybrid synths. This one is sampled synths meant to sound like hybrid strings. Or something like that. :P
Cool stuff though. :grin:

While i love (and own) most of the Heavyocity stuff i think that sampled synths can‘t compete with the emulations we can get as plug-ins or even on iPhones/iPads these days. Some great possibilities with this of course but i think sampled synths are waste of space.
I was hoping for a choir expansion....maybe next time.

While i love (and own) most of the Heavyocity stuff i think that sampled synths can‘t compete with the emulations we can get as plug-ins or even on iPhones/iPads these days. Some great possibilities with this of course but i think sampled synths are waste of space.
I was hoping for a choir expansion....maybe next time.
+1 .No need for that.

Top Bottom