Heavyocity - Master Sessions Ensemble Drums (Trailer Drums In A Box)

ChrisSiuMusic

In today's video, let's take a look into Heavocity's massive 'Ensemble Drums'. It's designed to give you the satisfying trailer drum sound out of the box, with little to no tweaking required. Enjoy!

richardt4520

Great review, Chris! I actually prefer the whole Master Sessions percussion suite to Damage, since it's a little less used and touch more organic. Do you find the single hits a little stiff? It seems so immediate that I have trouble playing laid back rhythms with it.

OP
ChrisSiuMusic

ChrisSiuMusic

Great review, Chris! I actually prefer the whole Master Sessions percussion suite to Damage, since it's a little less used and touch more organic. Do you find the single hits a little stiff? It seems so immediate that I have trouble playing laid back rhythms with it.
Thanks Richard! I'd definitely agree with you, this library seems even more 'serious' and more no-nonsense in a way. Damage is where you go to make all hell break loose, but the vibe from this one is more straightforward trailer drums, if that makes sense.

BeneJ

I’ve only used Master Ensembles Metals and Woods; love the former, don’t love the latter. I don’t ever use the loops but I’ve got so much use out of the ‘full kit’ .NKIs, considering that they contain little more than 10 or so single hits. I wish Heaviocity would produce more focused and obscure percussion libraries like these! I could always use more metals..