Heavyocity Introduces Scoring Bass

Discussion in 'COMMERCIAL Announcements' started by Heavyocity Media, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Heavyocity Media

Heavyocity Media Member

Jun 1, 2008
    NYC
    Hi all- we wanted to let everyone know that we just launched a new bass instrument called Scoring Bass. Scoring Bass is our first dedicated bass instrument, and it's comprised of a collection of pads, tempo-synced grooves & pedals, and multi-sampled playable bass guitars. If you're familiar with our Scoring Guitars instruments, this one is built right in that mold: with a collection of organic and processed content built from the sampled bass sources. It's really useful, and super inspirational, especially for composers who are looking to lay down a great-sounding bass foundation for their track, and want to do it quickly and easily. It's also designed to work great as an accompaniment to either of the Scoring Guitars instruments. Scoring Bass runs right on the free Kontakt Player, and does NOT require GRAVITY.

Plus, we're running it at 20% off for the next 10 days, so it'll be $79 until April 12. Soundcloud demo playlist and YouTube video playlist below:

-CJ @ Heavyocity

2. VinRice

VinRice ... i am a robot ...

May 20, 2017
    The UK of Englandshire
    Done & done. Resistance is futile...

3. johnbusbymusic

johnbusbymusic Musician/Composer

Oct 10, 2016
    Mississippi
    Sounds great guys!
    it really sounds seamless while playing with Scoring Guitars too, nice

Heavyocity Media likes this.
  4. chillbot

chillbot Sock Muppet

Feb 6, 2014
    La Canada Flintridge, CA
    This is good. Definitely worth the price. I'm amazed I didn't know I needed it.

5. Mornats

Mornats Senior Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Bristol, UK
    I'm primarily a bass player and I'm tempted! I shouldn't though, I really must use more effects on my P bass.

kleotessard, fiestared and sostenuto like this.
  6. VinRice

VinRice ... i am a robot ...

May 20, 2017
    The UK of Englandshire
    Needs KONTAKT 6 - fuck... (oh well the player works)

goalie composer likes this.
  7. heisenberg

heisenberg Senior Member

Sep 27, 2016
    Major bullkill for most, however, you can download the player below.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/samplers/kontakt-6-player/

or simply launch NI's "Native Access" app to download it directly.

Despite Scoring Bass being Kontakt 6 dependant, I just got it. Hopefully, NI will have their summer sale when most of us catch up on their Ultimate Collection that has Kontakt 6.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    sostenuto likes this.