What's new

Heavyocity Damage not on sale!!!

HirushanDM

@Heavyocity Media,

I was checking the Heavyocity page today and you guys had this thanksgiving offer on all the products. And just now i checked and the offer on Damage which was going for $149 has been taken off......o_Oo_O:mad:.....What happend there?? i was infact going to purchase it....:sad::sad:.

When I checked earlier today, pretty sure I saw it at $150 (50% off). Now not even on sale. Strange!

When I checked earlier today, pretty sure I saw it at $150 (50% off). Now not even on sale. Strange!

Yeah it's weird...when you check the list of products they have put down on the sale...Damage and the rest of the Evolve products are still there....i don't get it.

https://www.heavyocity.com/thanksgiving-sale-starts-today-get-50-off-virtual-instruments-storewide/

Hey guys! Sorry for the confusion here. We ended up having to delay the discounts on our NI-partnered products (Damage, Evolve, Evolve Mutations 1&2) until tomorrow. But they will all be 50% off tomorrow on our webshop at Heavyocity.com. Sorry again for the confusion -- and hope you guys are able to take advantage of the sale!

Hey guys! Sorry for the confusion here. We ended up having to delay the discounts on our NI-partnered products (Damage, Evolve, Evolve Mutations 1&2) until tomorrow. But they will all be 50% off tomorrow on our webshop at Heavyocity.com. Sorry again for the confusion -- and hope you guys are able to take advantage of the sale!

Does that hint that NI products will be on 50% sale? =D

@Heavyocity Media Ahhh damn...:faint:. I changed my mind about it and decided to go for a different Heavyocity product...nevertheless you guy will get my money anyway...:2thumbs:. But thanks for letting us know guys...we were wondering what happened.

Any of you guys know why i can't add my Heavyocity Master Drum Ensemble into Kontakt????:unsure:...i sent a mail to Heavyocity as well but i haven't received any feedback from them yet so just thought of checking with you guys....
i did exactly the way they had asked but when i try to add the library to authorize it(it asks to do so) but keeps saying "library not found" ....and i can't open any of the instruments from the files menu....then it says the product needs to be authorized or some thing in that line...can't really remember.

Any help on this will be much appreciated.

Thanks

I like Damage, it's got some pretty intense sounds...it's more of a niche thing, and I'm sure I've heard it in trailers before. For me it's best for smackdown stuff, and most often I use it to inspire me to write something heavy. Not a one trick pony, but it's not exactly Stormdrum 3 in terms of eclecticism (anyone whom has both knows what I mean). It amazes me they'd sell it for over $100.

Shoot, just get Soundiron Apocalyptic Elements if you want to spend that kind of money.

Any of you guys know why i can't add my Heavyocity Master Drum Ensemble into Kontakt????:unsure:...i sent a mail to Heavyocity as well but i haven't received any feedback from them yet so just thought of checking with you guys....
i did exactly the way they had asked but when i try to add the library to authorize it(it asks to do so) but keeps saying "library not found" ....and i can't open any of the instruments from the files menu....then it says the product needs to be authorized or some thing in that line...can't really remember.

Any help on this will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Okay guys i found out the issue. happened to be a very weird oneo_O...
apparently i had to open Kontakt "Run as administrator"....then it let me add the library. This has never happened to me before...
Anyway all sorted now.....the library sounds really good.:2thumbs:

Top Bottom