What's new

Have you made any songs with Sunset Strings?

AMBi

Ever since it was announced I’ve always been interested in picking up Sunset Strings but I’m having trouble finding more songs/demos with it. Loving the way it sounds so far but hoping to hear it in context on some more tracks.
The 2 on the website are great but I tend to want to do more research than needed to finally get that last nudge out of me to finally take the leap 😅

Seeing how it’s seems to be pretty popular on here I’d love to hear anything including it if anyone wants to share!

Thanks!

OP
AMBi

AMBi

MusicalG

Ever since it was announced I’ve always been interested in picking up Sunset Strings but I’m having trouble finding more songs/demos with it. Loving the way it sounds so far but hoping to hear it in context on some more tracks.
The 2 on the website are great but I tend to want to do more research than needed to finally get that last nudge out of me to finally take the leap 😅

Seeing how it’s seems to be pretty popular on here I’d love to hear anything including it if anyone wants to share!

Thanks!
Hi AMBi I hope you are well, here is a piece I composed using Sunset Strings, I am a singer-songwriter really, not an orchestral composer, just an amateur really. Hope you like it x

Attachments

• The Final Ray of Light (Sunset Strings).mp3
    4.4 MB · Views: 21

ism

Hi AMBi I hope you are well, here is a piece I composed using Sunset Strings, I am a singer-songwriter really, not an orchestral composer, just an amateur really. Hope you like it x

Wow, that’s an amazing, and completely unexpected use of the glissandos. Exactly the opposite of what I use this library for, but very cool.

MusicalG

Wow, that’s an amazing, and completely unexpected use of the glissandos. Exactly the opposite of what I use this library for, but very cool.
Hey mate, thanks for your very kind words, I have seen you a lot on here and always value your opinion :) So that means a lot thank you x
I wasn't sure whether to put it in this thread or the big one :)
do you have any examples you have created with the library? x

jazzman7

Sunset has replaced everything else for me as my first sketching tool among my strings. It's really inspiring, even without necessarily using any morphing or layering. I just fire up sul tasto, maybe put a trem on the top layer and play. Very easy to use as well.... and the sound! Excellent....
One of my Fav purchases so far

MusicalG

Sunset has replaced everything else for me as my first sketching tool among my strings. It's really inspiring, even without necessarily using any morphing or layering. I just fire up sul tasto, maybe put a trem on the top layer and play. Very easy to use as well.... and the sound! Excellent....
One of my Fav purchases so far
Yes it does have a very satisfying sound, straight out of the box :)

OP
AMBi

AMBi

Absolutely beautiful hope all is well with you too! It's great hearing it in such a wide variety of moods, its looking like its much more versatile than I initially thought.
Piano and strings will forever be the best combination and these seem to play super well together.
Fantastic track and thanks for sharing 😇

MusicalG

Absolutely beautiful hope all is well with you too! It's great hearing it in such a wide variety of moods, its looking like its much more versatile than I initially thought.
Piano and strings will forever be the best combination and these seem to play super well together.
Fantastic track and thanks for sharing 😇
I agree piano and strings until I die lol x

Top Bottom