Has Anyone Had to Wait For Orchestral Tools

Discussion in 'SAMPLE Talk' started by Parsifal666, Oct 10, 2018.

1. gussunkri

gussunkri Active Member

Jun 28, 2018
    So, you finally caved!

2. OT_Tobias

OT_Tobias Senior Member

Hi Parsifal666,

I can not find any pending email asking for "missing" MA2 links in my inbox - the only one I can see is from 3 hours ago - which was 1am here in Germany and therefore wayyy past our support times (even when we are not at a trade show, which we currently are).

Could you please send me an email to support(at)orchestraltools(dot)com with your name and (if you have it) invoice number and date/time of purchase and I will be happy to look your order up first thing in the morning?
    I obviously have no way of finding your order based on your username here...

We did not get any errors with any purchases over the last days, so maybe the email is indeed stuck in your spam folder?

best

Tobias

(from my hotel room a 4am ;) )

benuzzell, tav.one, MartinH. and 8 others like this.
  3. JonSolo

JonSolo Not Han's Brother

Someone was partying late! Heh. You will get it worked out. OTools is really good.

4. galactic orange

galactic orange Sensor Number

Jun 23, 2016
    I was about to post about how Tobias has never failed to respond quickly to any questions I had regarding orders, but he beat me to the forum. Awesome. I'm sorry if someone has had order troubles, but this is a very odd sounding circumstance.

SoNowWhat? and MartinH. like this.
  5. Lee Blaske

Lee Blaske Senior Member

6. OT_Tobias

OT_Tobias Senior Member

haha, actually no partying was involved at all.
    We dismantled our booth, had dinner and I decided to call it an "early" night (at midnight), but then was woken up by my inbox buzzing with this thread...

Parzival666: I have not yet received an email from you. If you sent one, maybe your provider blocks all communication with our servers? That would explain why I did not get any previous emails you presumably sent before writing here and also why you did not get the download email.

JW, ChrisSiuMusic and SoNowWhat? like this.
  7. zimm83

zimm83 Senior Member

Jun 23, 2017
    France
    Yes OT is really BEST of the BEST.

8. zimm83

zimm83 Senior Member

Jun 23, 2017
    France
    Would have loved going to the booth......to meet you. But ....too far from Marseille (France.....)... Keep making such great libraries. Loving them so much.
    Come on MA4 !!!

9. zimm83

zimm83 Senior Member

Jun 23, 2017
    France
    Ridiculous. Everything will be ok.... Everything will go right. Keep calm. Everything is ok.....Everybody loves everybody....

10. N.Caffrey

N.Caffrey Senior Member

Mar 15, 2016
    It’s so over the top I thought OP was joking.

jjmmuir, JW, tav.one and 2 others like this.
  11. NYC Composer

NYC Composer Senior Member

Jul 24, 2008
  12. Kony

Kony Senior Member

Jul 29, 2016
    Have you been drinking? Those four posts over the course of a whopping 15 minutes - wow, talk about being impatient and acting childish.

Your second comment sounds "Trump-like", as in the whole world is watching regarding your purchase. Really? I bet there must be more people who are more concerned about the devastation and loss of life caused by the recent hurricanes, but yeah sure, the whole world wants to know if you got your purchase (or a response) promptly!

Did you really think a company as reputable as OT would act that unprofessionally, by just simply ignoring you and hoping you'd go away?

@OT_Tobias suggest you start using an Out Of Office auto email response when you are going to be away in order to avoid any future childish outbursts.

As per your signature @Parsifal666 , are you sure you own a DAW and that you're not a troll after all...?

You might respond to get the last word or save face, but there isn't really much more you can say that is more telling about you than those four posts....

JW likes this.
  13. rocking.xmas.man

rocking.xmas.man Senior Member

orchestraltools themselves are not located in Berlin but in March near Freiburg im Breisgau which is like 500 miles down south west. ;)

14. OT_Tobias

OT_Tobias Senior Member

Haha, triva time. True!

@Kony: I actually have an auto responder in place and will leave it until I've managed to wade through the email queue. Almost done...

JW and ChrisSiuMusic like this.
  15. zimm83

zimm83 Senior Member

Jun 23, 2017
    France
    Totally agree..Just stop it.This thread should be deleted....

JW and Si_Withenshaw like this.
  16. OP
    OP
    Parsifal666

Parsifal666 I don't even own a DAW, I'm just a troll.

Sep 7, 2015
    E. YeeHaw, Indiana
    I was a stupid, stupid man and I beg everyone's forgiveness. I love Orchestral Tools and probably deserve to be thrown off this forum.

ChrisSiuMusic likes this.
  17. ChrisSiuMusic

ChrisSiuMusic Senior Member

Dec 21, 2017
    One can understand your frustration. It happens. Just know that the top companies should and likely never will ignore you if you’ve purchased something.

18. zimm83

zimm83 Senior Member

Jun 23, 2017
    France
    Absolutely. OT rules !