What's new

Has anyone ever gotten an educational discount at Spitfire?

Yes, and it is fairly easy, but I am too lazy to type it out for you here. All info can be found on the FAQ at Spitfireaudio.com.

Yes. I simply took a photo of both sides of my student ID card. You get 30% discount for almost all products / bundles, except the very new ones. Saved me many hundreds, not just with Spitfire :)
Too bad I'm not a student anymore since a couple of weeks.

They have also done back to school sales before where the edu discount is up to 50% off.

Like others have stated, just got one a month ago for BBCSO Core. I would just recommend that you choose 5 products you may possibly buy (they let you choose 5 products to have a discount on). When I did it, I kind of randomly selected other things, which wasn't a smart move.

Like others have stated, just got one a month ago for BBCSO Core. I would just recommend that you choose 5 products you may possibly buy (they let you choose 5 products to have a discount on). When I did it, I kind of randomly selected other things, which wasn't a smart move.
I believe I saw someone mention in another thread that there's no actual '5 limit' even though there appears to be, and you can just submit a new request to get the edu discount on other libraries that you do want. Apologies if I misunderstood.

I believe I saw someone mention in another thread that there's no actual '5 limit' even though there appears to be, and you can just submit a new request to get the edu discount on other libraries that you do want. Apologies if I misunderstood.

Yes, you can apply for multiple products, just 5 at a time. The discount will be valid for one year. I just checked and I currently have a discount for 10 products ...

Top Bottom