What's new

Happy holidays! - VSL Holiday Sale 2020 - BBO 30 days demos

Ben

VSL
This Black Friday week is going to be a blast! Starting on Monday you should not miss these deals!

So here’s my special advice: Combine the 3+1 voucher sale with the BF deals and save an additional 25% (BF price | BF + Voucher price)!
  • Free / up to 44% off: We'll going to release BBO: Zodiac - if you own the BBO bundle you will get it for free!
  • up to 33% off: The BBO Bundle is going live - and for this Black Friday we'll discount it to the intro prices of the installments! (1690 € | 1268 €)
  • BBO: Ymir - You can decide what we are going to record for this one! The poll will be opened on Monday on our Forum.
  • up to 44% off: Vienna Ensemble Pro 7 (145 € | 109 €) - additional licenses and upgrades a sale as well!
  • up to 54% off: VI Symphonic Cube (Standard: 795 € | 593 €, Full: 1790 € | 1343 €)
  • up to 50% off: Vienna Imperial (195 € | 147 €)
  • up to 50% off: Synchron Bösendorfer Imperial (Standard: 210 € | 158 €, Full: 395 € | 297 €)
  • up to 43% off: Synchron Bösendorfer Upright (Standard: 125 € | 94 €, Full: 220 € | 165 €)
  • 25% off: Buy 4 Vouchers for the price of just 3! Use it now to save further, or use it later - it's up to you!
If you already own Synchron Strings Pro, Synchron FX Strings and Synchron Percussion the bundle price will be reduced accordingly :)

Last edited:
Hello, sir.

I understand that if we have prior BBO entries, that we'll see a discount for the Bundle.

But what if we have Synchron Strings Pro, yet have none of BBO T-X?

Thank you.

I assumed that was the case, but I figured it would be a good statement before this thread goes MEGA SIZE! Thanks!

Reactions: Ben
@Ben If I’m interested in buying the complete Synchron Piano bundle, will it be wiser to just grab it already or wait for BF, get the two Bösendorfer, and then upgrade to the full bundle? Thank you!

Also... Sorry, maybe you already answered this question one million times already... :) If I get some BBO Percussions libraries, will the price of Synchron Percussions be reduced too?

@Ben If I’m interested in buying the complete Synchron Piano bundle, will it be wiser to just grab it already or wait for BF, get the two Bösendorfer, and then upgrade to the full bundle? Thank you!
I don't know when the next piano sale will be, so hard to tell. If you want to use these pianos now - in combination with the Voucher sale you will get a faantastic price for the entire bundle!
But of course you can only get the Bösendorfers now and upgrade to the bundle later.

Also... Sorry, maybe you already answered this question one million times already... :) If I get some BBO Percussions libraries, will the price of Synchron Percussions be reduced too?
Don't worry :) - BBO Phoenix and BBO Quasar are subsets of the Synchron Percussions - you will get an upgrade discount for the Synchron Percussion if you own these two.

Oh..I misunderstood that post. So why not make Z what we decided? LOL But anyway, so Yamir will be a ways off then...

Also, Monday will be the day we see our discounts right? Or can we kind of figure them out now?

Holy hell...just had another play at BBO's brass Jupiter..damn does it sound fantastic!! I so wish there was a full brass library with that sound.

Top Bottom