What's new

Hammersmith Free: Available Again For Limited Time

soniccouture

16-02-21 :We currently have a few thousand Hammersmith Free licenses available. But, when they're gone they're gone!

Hammersmith-Free-Main.png
HAMMERSMITH FREE

• 4.8 GB Library
  • 21 Velocity Layers
  • Kontakt Player 6 + NKS Compatible

Hi Vi Controllers,

We're excited to announce an Xmas Gift that you might actually want - a free sampled Steinway D.

We've made a 4.8GB version of our well known (and much bigger) Hammersmith Pro product. Hammersmith Free features a single set of stereo mics (Schoeps MK4), and uses a 'traditionally programmed' sustain pedal method rather than the True Sustain samples in the 'Pro' version. It still has the full 21 velocity layers featured in the Pro instrument.*

It makes for a very usable piano instrument.

It's free to all, although we do not have unlimited serial numbers. If demand is off the charts, then we might have to limit it.

To download you simply need to sign up for an account at Soniccouture.com

Enjoy!

James

* Please note Hammersmith Free is not equivalent to the now-retired Hammersmith Standard Edition(LE). That product featured 2 sets of mics with True Sustain sampling.

Last edited:
Hi James,

I don’t see a way how to add it to cart. Was it temporarily disabled while the Native Access issue was being addressed or have you limited it already?
Crossing fingers it’s temporary :)
Thanks...

Hi James,

I don’t see a way how to add it to cart. Was it temporarily disabled while the Native Access issue was being addressed or have you limited it already?
Thanks...
Are you using a phone? For me, I had to use my desktop for the buttons to show up.

Hi James,

Thanks...

No cart, you just create an account and then go to the My Products page in your user area.
There you find Hammersmith Free, and you need to click 'activate' to get a serial + downloads.

It won't work on phones, because in general you don't want to be downloading GBs of data to your phone, so we disable it.

James

Last edited:
Thank you James! Got the free Hammersmith and couldn’t resist FINALLY grabbing ElectroAcoustic.

I see what you did there.
:cool:

Top Bottom