What's new

Halion Symphonic Orchestra / Project SAM orchestral brass

spoon

o.k
here´s the answer from Maarten

You can transfer your brass license to the new user, however we require name, address, email and phone numbers of both users, you as the old user and that of the new user.
Only then can we do a valid license transfer and will the new user have a legal license of the brass.

The retail price is 385€ atm, if anybody wanna buy it for 260€ let me know (got it 2-3 months ago)

m

zareone

o.k
here´s the answer from Maarten

You can transfer your brass license to the new user, however we require name, address, email and phone numbers of both users, you as the old user and that of the new user.
Only then can we do a valid license transfer and will the new user have a legal license of the brass.

Hehe, it's the exact same text than he replyed me this morning.

Good luck with the sale! I'm not sure I'm gonna sell mine yet. I don't want to regret of it after.

OP
S

spoon

hi Dave,
SAM brass is fine ... it was just a personal decision.

David A

What would you rather invest in? From my view SAM Brass is one of the best brass packages out there and you really cant do much better. Having said that I do not own the product and it would make perfect sense if you wanted to acquire a completely different product.

David A.

Peter Emanuel Roos

It was a general remark, not a personal one.

But sorry to hear about your disappointments in making music. It can be a long road, but still a road with lots of nice views (and, ok, pitfalls).

Best regards,

Peter

OP
S

spoon

hi Peter,
no problem....but I am back on the track making music...can´t live without it.

Top Bottom