What's new

Halion 6 shape of things to come

Will HALion Sonic SE 3 continue to be adequate for Sample Fuel growth and creativity?
Is HALion 6 a likely move in near future ??

2 posts up is correct about the HALion Sonic SE FREE player.....you will not need to buy HALion 6. What is cool about the FREE player is that it has almost every function of HALion 6 built into the hidden engine. We as developers bring features to the surface allowing the amazing capabilities for the FREE player. So no you would not have any major advantages of using our instruments in HALion 6 vs the FREE player.

Amazing sounds. Great job. I really love Halion 6 and I just think it's only a matter of having much more cool libraries like your on the market to make it more popular. Most people don't like Halion because it's factory library is mostly trash. At least when deep sampled instruments are concerned. Good luck

Amazing sounds. Great job. I really love Halion 6 and I just think it's only a matter of having much more cool libraries like your on the market to make it more popular. Most people don't like Halion because it's factory library is mostly trash. At least when deep sampled instruments are concerned. Good luck

I have always liked the Halion platform and consider it and UVI the best for a "hybrid" sample/granular/synth approach to sound design. Steinberg is finally putting a bit more effort into promoting the platform. They obviously did a a pretty good orchestral library with Orchestral Tools recently and now they are slowly rolling out 3rd party instruments. We have quite a few instruments that have all had major updates lately. There are also FREE "LITE" versions of all our Halion Sonic SE FREE platform instruments now. You can grab them at www.samplefuel.com if you want to check them out.

I have always liked the Halion platform and consider it and UVI the best for a "hybrid" sample/granular/synth approach to sound design. Steinberg is finally putting a bit more effort into promoting the platform. They obviously did a a pretty good orchestral library with Orchestral Tools recently and now they are slowly rolling out 3rd party instruments. We have quite a few instruments that have all had major updates lately. There are also FREE "LITE" versions of all our Halion Sonic SE FREE platform instruments now. You can grab them at www.samplefuel.com if you want to check them out.
Yes I saw that. I actually downloaded one already. I'm coming back home this weekend and will play around with those for sure.

Top Bottom