What's new

Halflight Sampling 50% off bundle

Erick - BVA

Music is more than just color and rhythm
Hello Everyone!
Just wanted to let you know that all of my sample libraries are now bundled for an affordable price on Kontakthub. It's 50% off at the present time:

https://www.kontakthub.com/product/Halflight-Sampling-Collection/

Thanks!

--Erick

Some very interesting & impressive sounds, and it's certainly a great price. I truly wish it didn't require 5.6.8. Running 5.6.6 here and the idea of upgrading literally terrifies me.

Bought it. Good choice to use photosynthesis engine imho and most importantly...these sounds have some spirit. Spent hours just fiddling around with it. Most of them are really great. I am totally satisfied. Thank you for the library and for the info about the discount!

Waiting for more to come in future ;)

Last edited:
Bought it. Good choice to use photosynthesis engine imho and most importantly...this sounds have some spirit. Spent hours just fiddling around with it. Most of them are really great. I am totally satisfied. Thank you for the library and for the info about the discount!

+1 on what @stfciu said... I was at it for hours yesterday diving through all of the amazing content. :2thumbs:

Bought it. Good choice to use photosynthesis engine imho and most importantly...this sounds have some spirit. Spent hours just fiddling around with it. Most of them are really great. I am totally satisfied. Thank you for the library and for the info about the discount!

Demos audio is intriguing .... how are you finding consistency over this large content ??
Very tempting at this price point even though there is so much out there to consider.

Demos audio is intriguing .... how are you finding consiste8ncy over this large content ??
Very tempting at this price point even though there is so much out there to consider.

It's a sound design library so from this point of view it depends on your preferences. Some of it are deeply processed, some of it only touch the surface of an original source. There are both emotive/mystery soundscapes, plucked and percussive sounds and some aggressive "synths".
Together there is more than 500+ patches. The choice is large. You will find full description at the product page.
You can feel some evolution curve between the parts but all of them have one thing in common, they have unique sounds. If you're looking for fresh approach and widen your sound pallet then this is for you. If you are expecting fancy scripting and detailed multisampling you will not find it there. However, as I said before, photosynthesis engine can do a lot and I am huge fan of that.

It's a sound design library so from this point of view it depends on your preferences. Some of it are deeply processed, some of it only touch the surface of an original source. There are both emotive/mystery soundscapes, plucked and percussive sounds and some aggressive "synths".
Together there is more than 500+ patches. The choice is large. You will find full description at the product page.
You can feel some evolution curve between the parts but all of them have one thing in common, they have unique sounds. If you're looking for fresh approach and widen your sound pallet then this is for you. If you are expecting fancy scripting and detailed multisampling you will not find it there. However, as I said before, photosynthesis engine can do a lot and I am huge fan of that.

THX !! Appreciate the follow-up! Very tempting, and now overwhelmed with new announcements last couple days ... :shocked: Will continue to sort carefully. :thumbsup:

Hi Erick,

I checked your site and noticed the price is no longer 50% off. It appears there was no end date on when it was going to expire from what I can tell. Any chance of offering a grace period for this? I also had some questions. Do all the patches use the photosynthesis GUI? There are no screenshots or videos to tell. Would you say most of the patches are more along the abstract/horror or are there also some beauty light airy type of sounds as well?

Top Bottom