What's new

Guitar Solo Prelude Composition

markleake

Recovering sale addict
Not fully sure I understand the context, but to me it sounds too fast and showy for this kind of thing.

OP
cliffordmartin

cliffordmartin

Why delete it? It's good to listen to.[/QUOTET
Thanks, Actually, I did have a thought that perhaps because this is not a "Virtual Instrument" that it is a bit out of context. Having said that I do remember hearing a guy singing one of his songs at the piano which was posted on this forum. But, anyway, Thanks for listening and commenting.

Really nice guitar playing! Also a really high noise floor though; was it recorded with that 58 in the shot? You might want to try a condenser so you don't have to turn the gain up so much, or move the mic a lot closer.

OP
cliffordmartin

cliffordmartin

Really nice guitar playing! Also a really high noise floor though; was it recorded with that 58 in the shot? You might want to try a condenser so you don't have to turn the gain up so much, or move the mic a lot closer.
Hi, Good points. I recorded this with the SM58 just for my youtube channel where I have a fast turnover so everything is set up so that I can record, edit and upload quickly. Also the sm58 doesn't clutter the screen like the condenser mic and stand. For youtube I have to have a fast work flow. But, you're right maybe I'll rethink my set up. Thanks for commenting and watching the video!

Top Bottom