What's new

Greetings from Seattle

machinesworking

Longtime DAW user here, mostly Digital Performer with a tour in Logic, Live, Reaper, Reason, and Bitwig. Looks like a great place, read many threads here and somehow never signed up, but here I am.

Double Helix

[no data]
Warm welcome from the Florida Gulf Coast/Humidity Central. Great to have you on board.
Inquiring minds will want to know what genre(s) of music you are drawn to/what instrument(s) you play, etc
Have fun!

OP
M

machinesworking

Warm welcome from the Florida Gulf Coast/Humidity Central. Great to have you on board.
Inquiring minds will want to know what genre(s) of music you are drawn to/what instrument(s) you play, etc
Have fun!
Thanks! I Started out wanting to do music like Devo and Throbbing Gristle as a kid. So the emerging computers with MIDI sequencing environment appealed right away. I think from there it's just become music in general. I'm still drawn to bands with back stories or hype around them, but probably the only genre I never listen to is Young Country. Mostly do experimental electro rock but I'm veering heavily towards film score music these days. I play keyboards a little, but my main instrument is guitar.

Top Bottom