What's new

Greetings from Germany

Kobiy86

Hey there,

my Name is Mark. I’ve been making music for some years now, although I do not have a musical education in any way.
In 2007 I’ve worked as a marketing trainee for a small ad-agency specialized in royality free music (GEMAfrei) for CD productions. By coincidence my coworker found out that my hobby is EDM-production. So my boss asked me two write three albums for the agency.
That was the first time I’ve been making money with my (to be honest mediocre) music - but I liked the work.

I left the company to pursue a different career outside the industry, but kept making music for RF-libraries as a side project.
I stopped making music somewhere around 2017 and sold all my gear, but ever since I was thinking about starting over again.

So here I am. I want to write cinematic-hybrid-orchestral music as a hobby. If I can make a few bucks with it - that would be great! But I don’t expect to make serious money in the business.

Looking forward to talking to you guys :)

Hey Kobiy, welcome to the forum, feel free to share some more of your experiences and music. Good luck!
Greetings from Germany, too :)

Hello Mark, and welcome to the place where everything VI (and some other stuff too) is discussed.

Top Bottom