1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings from Gainesville, FL!

Discussion in 'INTRODUCE Yourself' started by Kevin Fortin, Oct 12, 2017 at 8:52 AM.

1. Kevin Fortin

Kevin Fortin Member

Aug 13, 2005
    Gainesville, FL
    Hello, again

I've been away so long I might as well reintroduce myself. I'm a hobbyist with hardly any real-world musical skills and just a smattering of theory (but there's always music in my head) who recently started to take an interest in Kontakt libraries for orchestral and chamber music.

I knew that one of the best forums to check out regarding Kontakt libraries would be VI-Control, so I have been lurking and browsing here the last few weeks. Some very cool and exciting products have been coming out in recent years, so it has been good to read your thoughts and impressions about the ones I've been considering.

Soon to become a pensioner living on rice and beans (but I generally live in my head so external circumstances aren't much of an issue), so I'll get to enjoy lots of free time and mindspace for music, writing and other artistic projects.

Wishing everyone the best,

Kevin

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017 at 11:41 AM
  2. Mike Marino

Mike Marino Senior Member

Nov 3, 2010
    Orlando, Fl.
  3. MrLinssi

MrLinssi A glorified bedroom musician.

Oct 1, 2016
    Finland
  4. JalalAli

JalalAli Member

Jan 22, 2016
    Welcome Kevin, nice post!
    I am looking forward to become a pensioner someday and have 100% time for music

Kevin Fortin likes this.
  5. synthpunk

synthpunk Senior Member

Mar 3, 2015
    Hell's Kitchen-Orlando
    Welcome from Orlando and NYC. Hope Gainesville is recovering from TP passing away and Irma.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017 at 5:50 AM
    Kevin Fortin likes this.
  6. OP
    OP
    Kevin Fortin

Kevin Fortin Member

Aug 13, 2005
    Gainesville, FL
    As a part-time resident of Tamriel (Elder Scrolls Online) I'd like to thank Mr. Soule and Mr. Derrick for their contributions to that wonderful world.