What's new

Greetings from Belgium, yes yes, best beer, chocolates, ...

starpainter

and yep, best beers, chocolates, and heaps more ... and then there's me haha.

Apart from that, came across this place via a film composition google search. Don't quite remember what exactly I was looking for, but that doesn't really matter.

I play clarinet, saxophone, guitar, bass guitar, ruan (chinese moon guitar), a bit of keys, got into double bass for about 1 year to understand how bows work and probably will be stealing my sister's euphonium for a month or so to see how a brass mouthpiece works.
I do try to compose things, but I'm the guy where the key on my keyboard that has gone blank for being used too much, is the delete key. Guess I'm trying to grow some b***s to finally get some stuff out there. Who knows, maybe this year will be the year :)

Well, Belgium isn't that big haha, flanders region, near Turnhout, Antwerp province
Hmmm, Belgium is not that small too.
I often travel to Brussels for work.
(My company & some customers are located in Brussels).
As for beer, my tastes are more to Irish & English beers. But then I appreciate Belgian beers even more haha. :)

Hmmm, Belgium is not that small too.
I often travel to Brussels for work.
(My company & some customers are located in Brussels).
As for beer, my tastes are more to Irish & English beers. But then I appreciate Belgian beers even more haha. :)
Oh, I can appreciate a good guinness, if drafted correctly ;)

Another Dutchman here, welcome! And I agree: the best chocolate definitely comes from Belgium (Callebout). The best beer? Hmm, would say a tie between Belgium and Germany :)

Top Bottom