Greetings from a Brazilian who just moved to the US

Discussion in 'INTRODUCE Yourself' started by Antonio Teoli, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Antonio Teoli

Antonio Teoli New Member

Hi everyone,

My name is Antonio Teoli and I'm a composer who works mainly in the games industry (but would love to experiment the film industry)

I've been following this forum in silence for many years but now that I just moved to the US, I felt it would be a cool moment to join this amazing forum :)

I've been composing for games since 2002 and I was lucky to work in many great projects such as Taikodom, Finding Monsters, Rock & Rails, Jelly Splash, Second Live (the Brazilian edition), Stormbound and so on.

Before I move to the USA, I was working as Audio Lead and composer at the game studio opened by Samsung in Brazil. It was 4 years of a truly amazing experience.

Then I decided to leave everything behind and take a risk here in America to see what happens :)

Well, this is it! Hope I can learn a lot with you and improve my humble skills by joining you here :)

Maxfabian likes this.
  2. Jaap

Jaap Best audience ever...booh!

Welcome Antonio and that is a brave step you took and I hope it will work out nicely and that this forum can contribute a bit as well!

whiskers and Antonio Teoli like this.
  3. OP
    OP
    Antonio Teoli

Antonio Teoli New Member

Thank very much man :)

4. whiskers

whiskers Here for the mewsic

Sep 5, 2018
    US
    Welcome. Best of luck in your next steps

Antonio Teoli likes this.
  5. OP
    OP
    Antonio Teoli

Antonio Teoli New Member

Thank you man, appreciate the good vibes ^^

6. Rasmus Hartvig

Rasmus Hartvig Senior Member

Welcome Antonio. Good to have you here! Hope you'll have great experiences, both here and in your new country of residence.

7. igwanna

igwanna Senior Member

Sep 28, 2018
    Bemvindo antonio. Um abra├žo aqui do portuga.

8. Ashermusic

Ashermusic Senior Member

Mar 27, 2006
    Los Angeles