What's new

Greatest appreciation to nektar support!

bosone

My GREATEST appreciation to Nektar support! The faders of my Panorama P6 keyboard began to work very strangely. One of them had a sort of an "exponential" curve, no more linear. I contacted Nektar support, and they suggested an total hardware reset of the keyboard, that however did not solve the problem. At this point, they sent me a replacement for the faders board. I opened the keyboard, changed the board in a breeze and now the keyboard is working normally, as new!

The fact that @bosone could do this for himself, instead of sending the whole thing back to Nektar, suggests that this is a well-engineered product.

I'm not hearing anything bad about Nektar's reliability either.

Had a similar issue with motorized fader on a P4 on a second hand unit and still, Nektar sent me a replacement board for free, with constant mail exchange to know if I managed to fix the issue.
Best customer support I ever experienced !

Second that. I accidentally broke the USB port on my LX61 (100% my fault) and they shipped me a replacement part for free. They should definitely be recognized for going above and beyond for their customers.

I am glad that people are having nice experience with Nektar! :)
my only complain with them is that they never worked on an integration with Cakewalk! :D

Good know becouse i looking masterkeyboard. saddly Nektar sliders size is small but even Novation is only 60mm.

The fader caps and knobs on my Panorama P1 became really sticky, so I contacted Nektar and they sent me replacements - free of charge, including shipping from California to me in England.

Deeply impressed!

This happened to me too! My nektar impact keyboard started sending weird signals to my cc values and i contacted support. After they had me reset the keyboard, they immediately sent a replacement even before I had sent the broken one back.
Best support ever.

A few months ago they sent me a free board for a discontinued product (the legacy LX88).

The hardware has issues but support was unbelievably good.

I wish this was standard practice. Not only I saved money by not buying another cheap plastic MIDI controller but this one didn't end up in a landfill.

I'll have to replace it soon though because it's very deep and I don't like that it takes so much space. The GX series look a lot more manageable.

Same here. My P6 display started giving me trouble and they sent me a new one with detailed instructions on how to replace it. I happened to mention that the rubber on some of the knobs was a little sticky and they sent me a new set of knobs, too. There are a lot of screws to manage, but other than that, it was pretty easy and the surgery went perfectly. Their support was wonderful.

I don't exactly know what their warranty period is, but I'd had the unit for years, so I'm guessing it wasn't any longer in warranty.

Top Bottom