Greatest appreciation to nektar support!

bosone

My GREATEST appreciation to Nektar support! The faders of my Panorama P6 keyboard began to work very strangely. One of them had a sort of an "exponential" curve, no more linear. I contacted Nektar support, and they suggested an total hardware reset of the keyboard, that however did not solve the problem. At this point, they sent me a replacement for the faders board. I opened the keyboard, changed the board in a breeze and now the keyboard is working normally, as new!

rrichard63

Perpetual Novice
The fact that @bosone could do this for himself, instead of sending the whole thing back to Nektar, suggests that this is a well-engineered product.

I'm not hearing anything bad about Nektar's reliability either.

Loïc D

Monkeying with libraries
Had a similar issue with motorized fader on a P4 on a second hand unit and still, Nektar sent me a replacement board for free, with constant mail exchange to know if I managed to fix the issue.
Best customer support I ever experienced !

Barrel Maker

Second that. I accidentally broke the USB port on my LX61 (100% my fault) and they shipped me a replacement part for free. They should definitely be recognized for going above and beyond for their customers.

OP
bosone

bosone

I am glad that people are having nice experience with Nektar! :)
my only complain with them is that they never worked on an integration with Cakewalk! :D