What's new

Great New Orchestration Course with hearty Discount !

ProfoundSilence

I was amused that the examples use Berlin woodwinds legacy, mixed microphone to be precise.

That said, this is very very early in it's development. I realize that they are adding more, but a heads up that this is no where near a complete product - so this sale is more like an early access/pre order

Last edited:

NekujaK

Searching for the Lost Chord
So when I click the link in the first post of this thread, the course is $250.

If I access the course page from any other source, it's $400.

It turns out the link in this thread already has a coupon code embedded in the URL. And if you try to enroll at $400 and manually apply the same code, it will bring the price down to $250.

The coupon code is COMMUNITY

1632508899856.png

OP
ed buller

ed buller

it's a good course. So far it's got to flute and english horn ! A 17 min video on how they play together. It is VERY VERY in depth.

Part One - Chord Voicing / Chapter 1. Woodwinds / Lectures (three-part harmony)

Part One - Chord Voicing / Chapter 1. Woodwinds / Lectures (four-part harmony)

Part One - Chord Voicing / Chapter 1. Woodwinds / Lectures (several-part harmony)

Part One - Chord Voicing / Chapter 2. Brass / Lectures (3,4,5,6 and etc. part harmony)

Part One - Chord Voicing / Chapter 3. Woodwinds and Brass / Lectures

Part One - Chord Voicing / Chapter 4. Strings / Lectures (Stops)

Part One - Chord Voicing / Chapter 5. Woodwinds & Brass & Strings / Lectures (Tutti Chords)

Part Two / Orchestral Texture Making

Part Three / Orchestral Effects (Film Scoring Techniques)

so far each section is about 15 mins . Chapter one has eight lessons and that's almost 3 hours !!!

total course length will be close to 12 hours.

the only downside is you are paying upfront for something that will becoming out over the next year I guess. But that's because it's Sooooooooooooooo in depth.

I really like the way he presents the material , But it's a LOT to take in. so it's going to require concentration...but I really can't think of anything out there at the moment that is THIS complete .

best

ed

Markrs

Complete Beginner
it's a good course. So far it's got to flute and english horn ! A 17 min video on how they play together. It is VERY VERY in depth.

Part One - Chord Voicing / Chapter 1. Woodwinds / Lectures (three-part harmony)

Part One - Chord Voicing / Chapter 1. Woodwinds / Lectures (four-part harmony)

Part One - Chord Voicing / Chapter 1. Woodwinds / Lectures (several-part harmony)

Part One - Chord Voicing / Chapter 2. Brass / Lectures (3,4,5,6 and etc. part harmony)

Part One - Chord Voicing / Chapter 3. Woodwinds and Brass / Lectures

Part One - Chord Voicing / Chapter 4. Strings / Lectures (Stops)

Part One - Chord Voicing / Chapter 5. Woodwinds & Brass & Strings / Lectures (Tutti Chords)

Part Two / Orchestral Texture Making

Part Three / Orchestral Effects (Film Scoring Techniques)

so far each section is about 15 mins . Chapter one has eight lessons and that's almost 3 hours !!!

total course length will be close to 12 hours.

the only downside is you are paying upfront for something that will becoming out over the next year I guess. But that's because it's Sooooooooooooooo in depth.

I really like the way he presents the material , But it's a LOT to take in. so it's going to require concentration...but I really can't think of anything out there at the moment that is THIS complete .

best

ed
I really appreciate this Ed, I do have a lot of learning material get through already but a comprehensive orchestration course that I can use alongside Adler would be a good thing.

tpoots

Was impressed when listening to the oboe flute course but then was suddenly disappointed when I saw no strings and horn combos
My impression is that he hasn't reached this part yet, still working on just the woodwinds content. I imagine that content is coming down the road though? (note: I am not a subscriber to this course, but have been considering it for some time now....)

Top Bottom