What's new

Great music of the world nobody knows about

Iskra

Njava, Madagascar band (I think living in Belgium), the whole 'Vetse' album - where this song comes from- is wonderful:

Jazzy_Joe

That's just insane. Jeez, these guys can count. Even when you think you get in the groove, they throw in an extra beat. Or drop it, of course.
Pretty mental indeed, the groove seems almost sloppy at times but very natural, to the point where they seem to be playing in 13/8 during the accordion solo, but its still a 7! Can we have a Clarinet VI like this please? :)

OP
PeterN

PeterN

This is the best composition during the whole year 2002. While MTV in West was busy with all the ass-shakers, the East came up with this diamond composition called 拯救, which translates to ”rescue”, its a desperate theme. As can be heard.

OP
PeterN

PeterN

”I stand before the Lord of Song, with nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah. Hallelujah....

(Hong Kong)

LIVE! You need to hear this.

OP
PeterN

PeterN

I heard the anarchists and communists in Greece sing this today during a protest in Athens. Almost a religious experience, and this is not a communist saying this.

Hasta Siempre comandante Che Guevara.

Are you guys familiar with it?

OP
PeterN

PeterN

Crazy! Also listen to the solo with the mongolian horsehead fiddle. The world is full of great stuff, lets do a mtv grammy revolution?

OP
PeterN

PeterN

What an amazing cover of Chandelier (Sia). Cover by Akexander Stewart. Canadian? Just wow.

Top Bottom