Composer - Sample Library Developer
Introducing Fracture Sounds
I'm very pleased to announce my new company, Fracture Sounds.
Ever since I started selling sample libraries on my personal website, the user-base has grown far beyond what I ever anticipated. Because of this, I've decided to keep my music portfolio and sample libraries separate. From today, all of my Kontakt libraries have been migrated to FractureSounds.com.
Granulate 2 Released
Along with the website launch, I have released a major update to my audio manipulation engine, Granulate. This incorporates a large range of improvements and new features. After many weeks of hard work, I'm proud to release it to the world. It is available for an intro price of £29 (owners of Granulate 1 have been sent an upgrade coupon).
Some of the new features include:
- Sample/loop markers for selecting a specific part of an audio file
- LFOs, step sequencers and a flexible modulating routing engine
- 'Granulate Quad' mode - load four samples at once, each with their own granular parameters
- XY Morphing Controller (with LFO support)
- Built-in grain-FX and post-FX for further sound manipulation
- Over 80 presets.
Basic sample tracking and Loop Markers:
LFOs and Modulation Routing:
XY Pad and Patch Walkthough:
House Warming Sale
To celebrate the launch of Fracture Sounds, all products are available for up to 25% off until Sunday 8th May. This includes the new intro price of Granulate 2.
Thanks for your continued support, and have fun with Granulate 2!