What's new

Good alternatives for Soundbetter and Fiverr?

tabulius

I've been trying to find and contact singers for my trailer music EP project, but I was surprised how hard it is to find one, who actually responds to the request! If I was on a deadline I would be in trouble, because one has disappeared and hasn't responded for over a week. Others have not bothered to spend few minutes to reply over three days. There was one exception that was great in communicating but her price was over my budget, unfortunately.

So do you use any online portals that seem to have professionals and people with decent communication skills? Sadly I don't have a big budget on this and I'm trying to find a singer for a max of 200-300 euros/dollars. Thanks!

OP
tabulius

tabulius

Hi Ffion, and thanks for letting me know! At the moment I'm looking for a bit different style of a singer but I'll bookmark your website for future projects.

And that said I found airgigs.com a pretty good resource of talent if anyone is looking for musicians or help.

ffion

Vocalist
Hi Ffion, and thanks for letting me know! At the moment I'm looking for a bit different style of a singer but I'll bookmark your website for future projects.

And that said I found airgigs.com a pretty good resource of talent if anyone is looking for musicians or help.
No worries :) I hope you find what you're looking for! Thank you :)

Ffion

FlyingAndi

So far I have booked 1 singer and 3 drummers from fiverr and it has been a good experience. All of them responded in one day and some even delivered a first recording in one day.

AudioLoco

:)

Eden Reign

I would love to sing on epic and trailer as well, my Soundcloud:
my sound better:

Top Bottom