What's new

(Giveaway - GONE!). I have a voucher for $50 off of Falcon

doctoremmet

I recently got my Expressive E Touché SE, a fantastically creative controller.

It came with a $50 off voucher for UVI Falcon. A synth I already own and love.

If you are a regular forum member that contributes to our community and are seriously planning to buy and use Falcon this may be a welcome discount for you? I am not sure if this can be stacked with any BF discount or not, but that’s for you to find out I guess.

DM me if this is of interest to you.

That’s really cool,I think UVI usually discounts Falcon around BF so if this can be used during a Falcon sale someone will be able to get a nice deal on a great sample-synth. 👍

Still available. I’ll make it clear here and in the thread title once someone has DM’ed me and the voucher’s gone.

@doctoremmet
It’s amazing no one has jumped on this,with the Holidays and BF coming if this can be used during a sale someone is going to be quite happy.
But unfortunately I think it also shows even though Falcon is one of the best sample synths in existence it’s still perceived as niche and has never really caught on with the majority of users in the DAW world.

I can’t believe it took so long for someone to wake up and take advantage of
doctorXsample8dioanythingMelda&FMorsubtractiveFlintPopeChrisHeinArturiaKaroryferWaverunnerUVICherryremmit‘s kind offer. 👏

I wonder if this 30 % off now with launch of the new version is a real good offer or if they ever had (and so maybe will have again on something like bf) kind of 50 % or simply anything better occasionally.

I wonder if this 30 % off now with launch of the new version is a real good offer or if they ever had (and so maybe will have again on something like bf) kind of 50 % or simply anything better occasionally.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen 50% off Falcon maybe 40% but I’m not positive about that either. Maybe someone who keeps track of this can answer more definitively. But I suspect 30% or maybe 35% is about as much as UVI discounts Falcon.

-30% + 2 free expansions (or -30% +$100 credit on any UVI product) are the 2 best deals UVI has run on Falcon.
Yeah that’s a great deal, I got Falcon as a crossgrade from Mach V so it was pretty reasonable at the time but otherwise UVI doesn’t generally discount excessively.

Top Bottom