Get 79% off SONIBLE Smart Bundle - 2 World-Class AI Equalizers!

APD

For just $74.99, get The Smart Bundle featuring 2 world-class AI equalizers from Sonible at an amazing 79% off($274 savings)!

This unique bundle features smart:EQ+ and smart:EQ Live. With smart:EQ+ and smart:EQ live you are prepared for any studio or live mixing task at hand. Both plug-ins are based on sonible’s infamous AI powered smart:engine and provide unique automatic smart:filters that allow for an ultra-fast and highly precise workflow.

Deal Page: https://audioplugin.deals
Deal Ends: September 19th

IN THIS BUNDLE
smart:EQ+
is your perfect partner for audio post production. The linear phase equalizer guarantees maximum transparency and clarity in your mix. The plug-in is optimized for complex EQing tasks and helps you to get started with your mix in seconds. No more time-consuming search for problematic frequencies – let the EQ learn it’s filter curve on its own.
VALUE: $149

smart:EQ live
is your reliable personal real time mixing assistant during recording sessions or when mixing live. The smart:filter of the plug-in operates in a zero-latency mode and continuously adapts its parameters to the incoming signal. That way, smart:EQ live can not only be used as a great sounding adaptive real-time EQ, but it can also be used as a dynamic processor.
VALUE: $200

KEY FEATURES
smart:EQ+

• automatic identification of spectral dysbalance
  • highly precise linear phase smart:filters
  • special modes for speech and music
  • revolutionary learning ability powered by the sonible smart:engine
smart:EQ Live
  • latency-free adaptive equalization
  • more than 10 selectable profiles for different instruments
  • continuous adaption and dynamic control
  • revolutionary learning ability powered by the sonible smart:engine

Youtube Playlist
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLG6I4viTiE-LEAgtee-jtKQ36gB3p4A4v

Thorsten Meyer

Smart:EQ which is part of the Audio Plugin Deal (Affiliate Link) live is helping to mix in real-time and allow you to produce live performances that are sounding much better. For business events, shows and in-house all hands meetings is have the highest value. Overall smart:EQ is an excellent product as it is aiming to enhance live performances. The equalizer works best on single tracks. For producing the studio I would use look at other plugins, in a live scenario, this is a handy tool. In the business world, this plugin will be a must-have tool for corporate events of medium and larger corporations. When used on business live events this tool is a must-have. (More here)

We did review smart:EQ (smart:EQ live by Sonible Review) earlier this year:

Smart:EQ live is helping to mix in real-time and allow you to produce live performances that are sounding much better. For business events, shows and in-house all hands meetings is have the highest value. Overall smart:EQ is an excellent product as it is aiming to enhance live performances. The equalizer works best on single tracks. For producing the studio I would use look at other plugins, in a live scenario, this is a handy tool. In the business world, this plugin will be a must-have tool for corporate events of medium and larger corporations. When used on business live events this tool is a must-have.

The Smart Bundle by Sonible (Affiliate Link) is for Smart:EQ Live a fabulous bundle.

Fleer

Feeding the Trolls
Thank you, Thorsten. Been anxiously waiting for this Live version. No latency!

Grizzlymv

For me the smart:EQ live product is the killer.
As long as you do live recording or performances from the various comments I've read, which I'm not doing at all, so I can't see the value of paying for this plugin I'm not going to use. EQ+ Smart however is another story. I already use Frei:raum quite a bit and the extra features in EQ+ Smart are appealing, but that's still a steep price to upgrade for an extra channel and the voice functionality compared to what I have with frei:raum.

TigerTheFrog

Reid Rosefelt
The "mixing live" thing is just marketing. What matters is the features. No latency is an important feature for mixing. You can live without it for mastering, but to me it matters in mixing.

I have no plans to ever mix anything live. I only want to use EQ in my DAW. I demoed both of them extensively, tried both on all kinds of tracks, and did a lot of research. It was a very easy choice to pick the Live one as my best tool for mixing in my DAW. If I had both I would still only use the Live one.

I'm with @thorsten. This one is the killer.

The "mixing live" thing is just marketing. What matters is the features. No latency is an important feature for mixing. You can live without it for mastering, but to me it matters in mixing.

I have no plans to ever mix anything live. I only want to use EQ in my DAW. I demoed both of them extensively, tried both on all kinds of tracks, and did a lot of research. It was a very easy choice to pick the Live one as my best tool for mixing in my DAW. If I had both I would still only use the Live one.

I'm with @thorsten. This one is the killer.

Great to know that it can be used with regular mixing, not just in a live context. That makes this bundle even more enticing.

Consona

So what do the algorithms actually do? What are the criteria for changing the frequency profile based on? The frequency spectrum after the analysis seems pretty complex.

tomgun

As long as you do live recording or performances from the various comments I've read, which I'm not doing at all, so I can't see the value of paying for this plugin I'm not going to use. EQ+ Smart however is another story. I already use Frei:raum quite a bit and the extra features in EQ+ Smart are appealing, but that's still a steep price to upgrade for an extra channel and the voice functionality compared to what I have with frei:raum.
Also, I’ve read somewhere that frei:raum is going to be updated to include the extra features in the + versions for free at some point. OTOH, probably not with the Live features I would imagine.

By the way, Live is probably not linear phase and EQ+/frei:raum is. Edit: according to this, it is so: https://shop.sonible.com/smart-bundle.html

Last edited:

SomeGuy

How does this compare to Sonible frei:raum? Besides the live mode of course, it seems like the EQ in frei:raum is the same? But perhaps live mode really is the money plugin for mixing. Would love to hear more thoughts as the deal is almost over.

Fleer

Feeding the Trolls
- “Frei:raum EQ has 7 bands : Smart EQ+ has 8 bands

Frei:raum EQ has no EQ smoothing : Smart EQ+ includes smoothing

Frei:raum EQ has no speech mode : Smart EQ+ includes speech mode

Frei:raum EQ analyses only 10 seconds of audio : Smart EQ Live can analyse and adjust continuously

Frei:raum EQ has latency : Smart EQ Live is latency free

Frei:raum EQ has no instrument profiles : Smart EQ Live includes instrument profiles”

reutunes

It seems like PLUGIN BOUTIQUE is running their EQ+2 upgrade deal until 31st October for just £8.81. This upgrade price seems very cheap to me. They do say you can upgrade from any version of EQ+ so give it a try if you have any Sonible plugins. Maybe jump on this before they decide against it?

EQ+2 new features:
Live display of frequency pre / post EQ
Mid Side adjustments
Instrument profiles

More info HERE

Fleer

Feeding the Trolls
Cheers. You can get the same upgrade (from frei:raum or EQ+) from sonible as well. However, if you’ve got their EQ Live, I don’t think the new EQ 2 adds anything worthwhile.

Land of Missing Parts

Grumpy Monkey
Cheers. You can get the same upgrade (from frei:raum or EQ+) from sonible as well. However, if you’ve got their EQ Live, I don’t think the new EQ 2 adds anything worthwhile.
I haven't checked into this yet, but the LIVE version continually updates which would seem to be an advantage over EQ+2, which instead lets you create different fixed adjustments, right?

EDIT: You can automate between the fixed adjustments, which looks nice.

Last edited: