What's new

[Game Over] All sold

MarcN58T

It's over. All plugins are sold, and those that haven't, it's because they are unsellable due to Black Friday sales. They will be available in a future date.

Last edited:

Divico

Dont mean to be grumpy, but selling 1$ or freebies from pluginboutique for a way higher price isn't gonna give you too much sympathy here.

OP
M

MarcN58T

Dont mean to be grumpy, but selling 1$ or freebies from pluginboutique for a way higher price isn't gonna give you too much sympathy here.
You have misunderstood me. I have already temporarily set free the Soundspot plugins in response to the sale, just that someone needs to buy Ozone or STA Delay (both are not on sale at the moment) to get the Soundspot plugins free.

I’m just only made aware that there was a huge sale so I had no choice but to make a loss by giving away the Soundspot plugins. Fair and square. For now they need to buy the other plugins that are currently not on sale first.

However, if a flash sale happens for all the plugins I’m selling, I’ll take them off the forum. I already know if companies are holding such huge flash sales, it’s better to buy new than to get it second hand from me. I don’t mean to be a scammer. I’m just plagued with useless plugins and I want to get rid of them.

You might think, but some people wanted to get Soundspot only if they see the list. They don’t want the other plugins. This can get confusing and misleading...

I tell you what. If you still think trying to force people to buy the two second-hand plugins that are not on flash sale at the moment in order to get Soundspot free is still ripping them off, I’ll just take Soundspot off the list. Is that ok with you?

Last edited:
OP
M

MarcN58T

Bump. I have stopped selling Soundspot temporarily due to a super cheap sale on Plugin Boutique, in order not to deceive or confuse you. Sorry about that.

Top Bottom