What's new

FXpansion Cypher 2

TigerTheFrog

Proud Amateur
There is only a discount for owners of Strobe 2, which comes with the Rise, but not with any of the Blocks.
Block owners only get the Strobe Player and need to pay $79 to upgrade to Strobe2.

That still makes it $158 for Block owners to get both Strobe2 and Cypher2 , instead of $199 for Cypher2. But no doubt Cypher2 will be cheaper in the discount stores.

OP
Zoot_Rollo

Zoot_Rollo

Throbbing Member
There is only a discount for owners of Strobe 2, which comes with the Rise, but not with any of the Blocks.
Block owners only get the Strobe Player and need to pay $79 to upgrade to Strobe2.

That still makes it $158 for Block owners to get both Strobe2 and Cypher2 , instead of $199 for Cypher2. But no doubt Cypher2 will be cheaper in the discount stores.
as a Lightpad Block owner, i show the $79 offer for Cypher 2.

no need to buy Strobe.

c2.JPG

TigerTheFrog

Proud Amateur
I need another synth like a hole in the head, but when you have a ROLI they get your attention when you hear "500 MPE optimized presets." Strobe2 only has 200 and Equator has 400.

Dewdman42

I need another synth like a hole in the head also, but since I just picked up a roli Rise...its kind of a must have for me. I should have tried the jrrshop discount code first coulda saved $13, oh well.

ironbut

I finally finished going through all the presets in Equator (pretty awesome btw).
It's like they knew?
Oh well, for $79 I shouldn't bitch.

Been playing around with it. This thing goes pretty deep. First time I’ve had to consult the manual for a synthesizer in a while (the presets are cool but I never use stock sounds when I’m composing/recording).

Top Bottom