FS: VSL Solo Strings and Dimension Strings

Discussion in 'FOR SALE: Music Gear CLASSIFIEDS (Free Service)' started by muk, Mar 13, 2019 at 3:12 AM.

1. muk

muk Senior Member

Jan 21, 2009
    Hello everybody,

for a long time I have been using many VSL libraries because I liked their depth of sampling (a lot of articulations make these libraries very useable for a classical background), and tight quality control. However, as I don't approve of their dongle policy and some of their recent business decisions, I am looking to offload some of their libraries. Namely

VSL Solo Strings I Standard + Extended, list price 570€/642$. My price is 50% off: 285€/321$, plus shipping cost. I will pay the transfer fee of 57€. And I have an old spare dongle lying around, so that's included as well.

VSL Dimension Strings I Standard + Extended, and Dimension Strings II Standard
    , list price 1765€/1990$. My price, again, 50% off: 882€/995$, plus shipping. I will pay the transfer fee of 177€. An old spare dongle is included in the price.

If you are interested or have any question don't hesitate to pm me.

2. OP
    OP
    muk

muk Senior Member

Jan 21, 2009
    To sweeten the deal, the Solo Strings I come as a boxed product. So you not only get an ugly old dongle with the licenses, but also a shiny and stylish box containing the dvds. For Dimension Strings, however, just the dongle.

3. OP
    OP
    muk

muk Senior Member

Jan 21, 2009
    Still up for grabs if somebody needs some serious string power.