What's new

SOLD - Vienna Strings Cube Standard Library

ziggurat

All items have been SOLD!

For sale is my license for the Vienna Strings Cube Standard Library.

I'm doing less scoring than anticipated and have a one-year-old that has changed my life priorities, so I have decided to sell.

This license gives you all rights, just as if you are buying new. You have full access to future discounts, upgrades and can even resell in the future if you like.

Price includes coverage of Vienna's transfer fee, paypal fee, and free shipping within CONUS.

Upon payment, I will mail you the e-licenser usb key and we will contact Vienna. They facilitate the transfer process the whole way, setting you up with your account and downloads. I've sold VEPro and MIR and everything went very smoothly.

International shipping may be an additional cost, depending on location and international buyer is responsible for all customs fees, taxes, or other handling fees, according to your country's stipulations.

VEPro 6, Vienna MIRPRO, Melodyne Studio 4, and Cubase Pro 8.5 have been SOLD, fyi.

FOR SALE:

Vienna Symphonic Cube Standard

Solo Strings I - Standard Library
Chamber Strings - Standard Library
Orchestral Strings I - Standard Library
Orchestral Strings II - Standard Library
Harps - Standard Library
Woodwinds - Standard Library
Woodwinds II - Standard Library
Brass I - Standard Library
Brass II - Standard Library
Percussion - Standard Library

Last edited:
If you consider selling things separately there is things I may be interested in... Cheers, Max T.

If you consider selling things separately there is things I may be interested in... Cheers, Max T.
Hi Max,

I’m going to stick with the bundle for the time being. With the increased logistics and cost of multiple keys, the returns begin to diminish if I start breaking it up. If I do decide to go that route, I will certainly let you know. Thanks for reaching out.

Best,
z

Hi Max,

I’m going to stick with the bundle for the time being. With the increased logistics and cost of multiple keys, the returns begin to diminish if I start breaking it up. If I do decide to go that route, I will certainly let you know. Thanks for reaching out.

Best,
z
Thanks for your reply and I totally understand your position... I wish you to sell this great bundle very soon:) Cheers, Max

Hi Max,

I've broken the package above into parts. Feel free to PM me if you are still shopping for any of these.

Hi Max,

I've broken the package above into parts. Feel free to PM me if you are still shopping for any of these.
Hi there, thanks for letting me know... at present I am only interested on the VSL Harps which are part of the Cube package... Cheers, Max T.

MIR Pro and Cubase Sold

Cube, Ensemble, and Melodyne available.

Last edited:
Looks like they may be increasing the price on this new. It's up to $2400 at Sweetwater.

I've had a few inquiries but no follow through yet. I've had an easy time and great feedback with all transfers thus far.

Fyi, this license functions exactly as if new, giving you access to all future upgrades, discounts, and can even be resold in the future.

Top Bottom