What's new

CLOSED ALL SOLD; PLEASE DELETE

You have to ignore the incomplete "products" dropdown menu and just click "products" to see Scoring Piano, Simple Jazz Bass et al.

Hello Mark,

We are alive and active (we just posted a news in the commercial section few days ago)! What bothers you at the point of doubting our existence?

If you scroll down our site you'll see all the products listed as usual. The dropdown is "incomplete" to mark some specific products.

There is no log-in section on our website, you just buy the product you like, and you get a mail with the links. If you don't have access to those links (they expire) send us a mail and we'll renew them anytime.

Simple Jazz Bass and Simple Violin are not free. In general, our "Simple" series is a collection of instrument made at a affordable price, with a good sound quality, that has a low footprint for quick use.

For those of you eyeing this list who don't know him: Mark was GREAT to deal with. I bought the SWAM flutes and he went out of his way to make sure everything went smoothly and quickly. A pleasure to deal with.

Mark is amazing to deal with and truly a blessing! highly recommended for anything and very honest guy all around! thanks mark for all your efforts its awesome!

Soundiron resales are a tough one. No one wants to pay full price for them, but the 15% transfer fee is on the full price (25% on kontakt player libs)....not your sale price.

For example....Mercury boys was 40% off $400 on BF. Thats $240. However....from watching other resales here...it seems tough to get more than $120 total for it. 60 of that goes to SI leaving you 60....max.

Mars and Venus are near impossible to sell because APD keeps packaging each of them with 5 other SI libs for $99. So even if you can get $99 for them....60 goes to SI leaving you with $40 from a lib that sells for $400 reg.

I guess its better than nothing. Im stuck with Spitfire Studio Woodwinds.....which i hate and cant get a penny back on. At least with SI you get a few bucks back.

I have just finished a great and smooth trasaction with Mark for UVI's Mayhem of Loops...

Full recommendations for the future business with him. :thumbsup:

tnx Mark... keep safe...
Danijel

Bought a few Wavesfactory libraries from Mark. He is a great seller, very thorough and attentive to details. It was a pleasure dealing with you :)

Top Bottom